Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello ,      This month I occur a strange thing that 2 core switches which running in VSS mode down.      I used 4 * 1GB SFP interface as VSS link , and running normally in one year, but this month occur problem,from the log , I couldn't find any  ca...

We're seeing high CPU utilization on a 3750x core switch. A few days ago this issue was more critical as we were seeing CPU averaging 80+%, with many spikes in the 90's. After some cleanup we're now averaging between 40-50%, with spikes rarely over t...

Just learning networking (the reason for this setup)and looking for help integrating a Cisco2600 router into my current network. I've added a new training rack at work and want it on its own network but be able to ping and access the current network ...

rickleigh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am getting the following error messages:May 29 15:31:42.404 utc: %SFF8472-5-THRESHOLD_VIOLATION: Gi1/1: Rx power high warning; Operating value:  -2.0 dBm, Threshold value:  -3.0 dBm.May 29 15:41:42.974 utc: %SFF8472-5-THRESHOLD_VIOLATION: Gi1/1: Rx...

dhouston by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes