Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear friends,I am doing an experiment with TTL Security Check in OSPFv2. I have two OSPF devices connected via a direct link, call them R1 and R2. R1 is running 7200 IOS, R2 is a Linux-based Quagga router on which I can manipulate the TTL of OSPF pac...

I had a configuration example that I lost on how to power up and power down ports at specific times of day. I have misplaced it and wondered if anyone could share one to get me going again. Example: I have a PoE telephones connected to ports GigabitE...

I have installed the new software version in bootflashthe switch will not boot with the new file ?Directory of bootflash:/15842  -rwx   125276868   Apr 1 2014 03:30:19 +00:00  cat4500e-universalk9.SPA.03.04.02.SG.151-2.SG2.bin15843  -rw-   171853028 ...

Hi ,I want to encrypt the traffic between my DCIs . I use OTV as Technoligie to interconnect two DCI.I want to know how to enable OTV Over Ipsec ?? I did the standard configuration but it didn't workthank you

Hi peopleI have a problem with drop packet in many interefaces of a WS-C6506-E (R7000) (s72033-ipservices_wan-mz.122-33.SXJ3.bin)in the picture you can see thatmost of the interfaces have connected serverswhich can be the cause of this?, what trouble...

Hello,i have trouble connecting to a new RV 220W. There's an DHCP Server (SBS 2003) in the destination network. When i try to connect with Cisco VPN Client i get this Message in Logfile: "No private IP address was assigned by the peer".VPN with SSL i...

shartauer by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Experts,We are in process of configuring the syslog settings on Cisco routers so that syslog server receive the logs. The branch router is connected with HO router by MPLS.HO Router  192.168.45.111Branch Router 192.168.37.1We have another switc...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a wireless controller connected to a core switch via two port bundled together to form a port channel 2.There is a plan to shut down the switch ports connected to controller for some testing.Is it advisable to shut the individual ports(...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes