Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Everyone.. racking my brain the past few day or so trying to figure out why a certain model SFP is giving us some problems with outgoing packet drops.We're utilizing a WS-3560C-8PC-S switch with IOS 12.2(55)EX3, SFP in port Gi0/9 is a GLC-FE-10...

Tony by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If you can give me advice it'll be appreciated. I have 2911 router and need to shape 700 unique users each with static ip  and with its own bandwidth controlled by billing server through tcl scripting/ I know it's crazy idea doing this on 2911 but th...

lohmag000 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI friends,i have a setup for my small network like:ADSL ----------  Router (2901) --------- catalyst Switch (2960) -------- LAN User (Data+VOIP+WLAN)Router Config:ip dhcp pool Datanetwork 172.16-.1.0 255.255.255.0default-router 172.16.1.1dns-server ...

john smith by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a central location (can be called as HUB location) to which multiple branch locations connect over MPLS connectivity. Currenlty we are using non-Cisco device to terminate MPLS links in central location. CE-PE routing protocol used is B...

Hi,I have an and ESXi Host with few VM's and i require Internet Access on these servers. This is Mini lab i have created at home.I have My Home Broadband Router (192.168.0.1) acting as a DHCP server handing out DHCP addresses as usual. A Cisco 3750 w...

Resolved! Logging buffer

Hi,I have a few Cisco 3G routers configured across Europe which VPN back to an ASA and occasionally 3G will drop and sometimes someone will power-cycle the router which loses the log history so I started to use logging persistent url flash: to save t...

Hi,I need to change the switch number of a 3650 stack but the IOS command switch current-stack-member-number renumber new-stack-member-numberis not available and I'm with the lattest IOS XE version.So what are my alternative to move switch 2 to switc...

ogor by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Sir, As per my attached Network Diagram. Im Planning to separate my DHCP Server and Upgrade from Windows Server 2003 to Windows Server 2k8.My IP helper Address 192.168.1.3 is configured in my Cisco Core Switch 6500 Series 192.168.1.1 as a gatewa...

Resolved! bgp neighborship

Once the bgp neighborship comes up, then does the bgp router send its bgp table to the peer OR does it send the bgp known routes in the IP routing table to the peer?Could an expert clarify this for me?

switch: flash_initInitializing Flash......The flash is already initialized.switch: load_helperswitch: copy xmodem: flash:cisco.binBegin the Xmodem or Xmodem-1K transfer now...CC### Send (x) cisco.bin: NAK on sector### Send (x) cisco.bin: NAK on secto...

HelloI would like to find out the attached requirement.If there is any related information we greatly appreciate it.Actually I have already configure on Cisco1812J by using the following command.however the ACL status still shows "...

mhiyoshi by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes