Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

So I have a wireless bridge connecting two buildings and have a router on the non-root side to handle switchport trunking for AP VLANs. This router only routes and handles data only from the AP (REGULAR AP ..NO BRIDGE). So the problem is that the WAN...

I have 5600 series core switch and configure it with 3 vlans with 100 mbps/full duple, when i connect the server with auto obtain then its shows 100/half and unfortunately the traffic between network is very slow. please advice???                  

I have two layer 3 switches (4507 and 6509) which are connected via router ports (no switchport) directly.Now i am running a vlan on 6509 which i want to extend beyond 4507 without adding any new route on my 6509 please help !!!I have added that vlan...

bhushitd1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco's Flexible NetFlow (FNF)  in cisco 4500how to get in and set out on the same interface? error : % Flow Monitor: 'Netflow-Monitor' could not be added to interface due to invalid sub-traffic type: 0 --------------------------flow exporter NFAexp...

So I stumbled upon the ip flow-top-talkers feature and attempted to configure it on a 3560-X running 12.2(58)SE2.  It allowed me to configure this:ip flow-top-talkers top 5 sort-by bytes cache-timeout 60000Then on the interface I am interested in:int...

jedavis by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have 2 switches connected by ether channel link with access port , no trunk link, is that ok to turn off the spanning-tree, by the way only 2 switches, no moreSent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

hiim trying to implement static PAT on a IOS router, with NVI nati have done this before with the Old inside/outside nat with the command below, but with NVI nat (ip nat source static) im missing the Route-map optionip nat inside source static tcp 4....

I am trying to figure out how to get a workstation on the 192.168.5.0 network to a Web server on the DMZ.The gateway for the client is 192.168.5.2 The default route is 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 192.168.3.1I've tried adding another route 192.168.2.0 255.255.255...

Resolved! bgp multipath

Why does a bgp router (configured with multipath) advertise only one best path to its peers, even though it knows multiple paths to reach a destination and also installs them in its routing table? Can somebody help me understand this?

Hello EverybodyI´m trying to create an access list to control the remote-desk access through the 2289 port.We have two VLANs,server VLAN-73 and user VLAN-16We need to deny the remote desktop access to everybody that is in the user vlan except these t...

noc_soc69 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes