Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I apologize if this is a dumb question in advance.I'm new to Cisco products.Have changed out a core switch and the new one is a Cat. 3850I have a PBX that runs 10/100 only and is set to 100 I noticed on the switch the LED blinked amber once every so ...

dcanady55 by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a c1941isr that is subject to bug cscu90521.  It currently has ios 15.4.2.m(4) ios.  The m train md deployment that has the fix is not going to be released until end of march.  But the t train md deployment 15.3.2t2 is currently released and h...

mialbert by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are plan to implement this kind of setupSwitch 1  --- connected with core switch 1   ||Switch 2    ||Switch 3  ||Switch 4     ||Switch 5 --- Connected with Core switch 2Nornallay, we used to put root-guard on core side & loop guard on Access Si...

Hi All I have a WS-C3560E-12SD-E with IOS c3560e-ipbasek9-mz.122-55.SE with the following license detailsSwitch#sh licIndex 1 Feature: advipservices        Period left: 0  minute  0  secondIndex 2 Feature: ipservices        Period left: Life time    ...

billybong by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to make sure I understand how packets are forwarded by VSS.  Below is a comment from the XE3.5.0E config guide.  I want to make sure I understand the part in italics and how redundant VLANs and their SVIs are handled. Packet Handling Th...

pwmsonpbs by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Due to the following log messages last Friday night and discovering our AIX connections are Link Aggregated, I am attempting to connection 4 ports to AIX VIO servers using etherchannel. Have not had any success as of yet. sh log | i %MAC_MOVE-SP-4-NO...

dmooregfb by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello..I need assitance on below scenario.I have a core switch connecting to two distribution switch(DS-A & DS-B) and each distribution switch connect with two access switch. The two access(AS-A & AS-B) switches which are connected with DS-A are on v...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,    I have following Queries in the Nexus. Please help me with information. •1.       M1, M2 & F2 cards in N7K, which one will be used for Routing & Switching?•2.       vPC primary Nexus 7K & vPC secondary Nexus 5K. It will support? & why?•3.     ...

Any help greatly appreciated with this one - I can't for the life of me figure out what's going wrong here.I'm working on a 3750 stack in Singapore (UTC +8) and I'm trying to get it to sync its clock with 3.sg.pool.ntp.org.This is the weird part - "s...

chandrila by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, i want to monitoring QoS in a switched network with:- A lot of 2960 (IOS 12.2(55)SE8) and - 1 Layer 3 core switch 3560 (IOS 12.2(55)SE8)I can make the switch as a "responder"ip sla responderBut a can't make the ip SLA source:ip sla monitor(...

i have below model switch i have configured it username <username> privilege 15 password <password>.but it don't show username it is asking for password onlySwitch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image------ ----- -----             ...

Aquil2012 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco nexus 5020 switch of 2 nos, but when i try to boot the device its result no image on the flash and it stuck in the boot mode. Is any possibility to boot the nexus from boot mode without having a image from flash.

Sri v by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes