Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I saw this digram from Cisco,but no configuration example. Right now I have nexus 7010 with sup 2 version 6.2.2. I could not assign the interface mgmt 0 to the different VDC. Do anyone do out of band management for VDCs? or can anyone let me know how...

Hi,In a wiring closet this morning one 3750X switch in a stack of three switch was not working. No led at all. I unplug the AC power and remove the stack-power cable. Meanwhile the 2 others switch continue to operate without problem since I have a fi...

I am working on a Cata switch, i am working on bonding ports for increased bandwidth (trying to bond 2 1gb interfaces for 2gb of bandwidth)if i recall coorectly i need to create a channel and then configure both intercaes to use that channel, then ta...

I have some SG200 switches.  Some are small -08 versions running 1.0.3.3 firmware.I have the Cisco Small Business 200 Series Smart SwitchAdministration Guide Release 1.3The manual alludes to places that I can't find to set up SNMP.It appears that Sec...

fmarshall by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Confusion in ACL's

Hii have some confusion on syntax of the ACL1) we can configure standard acl as follows:-          R1(config)#acces-list 1 permit 10.1.1.1                                  OR           R1(config)#ip access-list standard 1                        #perm...

So I see now that the options for hashing passwords now has the scrypt (9) option.  So how do we create a hashed password that the switch will accept?I found a perl module that can create hashes, but the ones I've created are not acceptable.#!/usr/bi...

I got this error meassge on one of customer routers where the BGP failed: SYSLOG Smoothing        Interval Exceeded Alarm:xxxxxxxxxx BGP-5-ADJCHANGE down 666 seconds        which exceeds smoothing interval of 660 seconds for neighbor x.x.x.x. the B...

Hi..Have trouble seeing the access lists on interfaces. In previous versions, you could see how the ip access list looked at respktive interface.But the new Catalyst 3850 ver 3.2.02 so you can only see the access list that is located on each interfac...

sem7433 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded our Symantec Lan enforcer to version 12.1.4, one of the reason was because we were having issue with ports being blocked that should not have been. I am testing the connection now with one system. The Enforcer is set it with all t...