Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to create a voice lab, I have a 1700 series cisco router and a 3500lx switch.  I have configure the vlans,and trunked fa0/0 on router and fa0/1 on switch, i and unable to create a interface range fastethernet fa0/2 - 24.    I get a invali...

I'm at a lost why the following is not working. I have inherited this environment and have very little experience with this. Have gotten most things working so far. All the 206.a.b.X address in the outside-access ACL were setup prior to me and work. ...

Hi thereI have this setup:2 Distribution switches DS01 and DS02, working as coor and dist (collapsed core)2 Access switches with vlan 10 on one and vlan 11 on the other oneI also have a vlan 99 on all the swithces worinkg as management vlanI have a L...

Hi All,Is there any way to limit the HSRP multicast traffic (udp 1895) to only the HSRP speakers.My downstream firewalls are being bombing with the unwanted HSRP udp traffic every second!!!Thanks a lot for your expertise.Oct 24 2007 21:56:42: %ASA-7-...

hi all ,i have cisco router 7604Gateway7600#sh module Mod Ports Card Type                              Model              Serial No.--- ----- -------------------------------------- ------------------ -----------  1    9  Supervisor Engine 32 8GE (Act...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,we have all cisco switches based network and i try to fing the best solution for Trap receiving system.I will prefere free solution that can translade OID that has been received on trap server and depends on lever it resend it to mail or somet...

hi:allow me  to apology, i know this question should not be posted in this fourm. however i got no answer elswhere. back to the old school days teacher used to tell me the maximum IP packet size is 65535 bytes.  and i know it is because the maximum l...

dannan lin by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,My question is very basic - if I add another instance to my mst configuration, will that trigger a reconvergence of mst?The new instances will now consist of any VLANs already in production or part of another instance.

Folks,Our server admins replicated some VMs across between server 1 and server 2 (through a switch) and I believe saturated the 10Gb trunk link which caused connectivity issues for the end users to the servers. Our exchange dropped over to a backup s...

Hi Guys,I would like to obtain the show run output in XML. We are running Nexus 7010 version 6.1(4). After multiple reaches, I found out that we need to load the xsd file to the bootflash. So, I've downloaded the n7000_xsd.6.2.6.tar...