Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HI Allplease i faced this notification below in my Multilayer Switch ( c3750 ) during console access *May  9 10:33:52.960: %LICENSE-2-EXPIRED: License for feature ipservices 1.0 has expired 1 week  and 2 days ago. UDI=WS-C3750X-24T-E:FAny one can ass...

Hi to Everybody,I am trying to resolve the following questions:Which two of the following statements describe a routed switch port on a multilayer switch (Choose two)1) The routed switch ports supports VLAN subinterfaces2) The port will not be associ...

Steph1963 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have been beating my head against the wall trying to get this to work, and for the life of me, I cannot. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated..!I am using all four interfaces on the ASA 5510, and am trying to pass traffic between these two i...

Hi All,I have a doubt and problem is that I found different and different point of view with regard to this topic so I am not sure which is correct.I have a port channel bundled with two 1Gbps fastethernet.Stp cost of the port channel is 3.If I add a...

Resolved! PDU and SDU

Can we say that what we receive from upper layer is SDU(service data unit) and after applying the layer specific header we get PDU(protocol data unit).

I cant seem to connect my cisco 881W to a 3COM smart switch. The switch does not seem to receive any dhcp IP address that is given by the router when devices are conneceted to the switch. However if I use an unmanaged switch, i can get an Ip address....

bryanlooi by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed working wic1-enet and wic1-dsu-t1 cards but they do not show up when i runsh ip int bror sh intneither on bootup :Cisco IPM (MPC862P) processor (revision 0x101) with 91879K/6425K bytes of memory.Processor board ID FOC09140S4A (386513...

Hello All,Our organization needs to change our aging pair of non-VSS non-E Cat6506 switches with something new and based on our existing DC we were offered by our local Cisco partner either a pair of Nexus 5596UP switches or a pair of Nexus 7004 swit...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wondering if there is any limitation to interconnect a pair of Arista 7150 switches with a pair of Nexus 7K switches, while using MLAG and vPC on respective ends. We are planning to use LACP. 2x Arista switches will be connected to two Nexus switches...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes