Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we have a core L3 switch connected to 30 access switch L2. One device 10.10.10.10 is connected to the access switch with vlan 10. Now we have ip address and its mac for this device. we can find which access switch the device is connected to. b...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see high volume of alerts from some user ports (High volume of "BAD LINK DETECTED" and "THE COMMUNICATION LINK IS DOWN") how do I suppress or reduce it ?  These are user ports which are only used when ever a user connects his laptop. ThanksSai

Saiganesh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Came across this curious "sh int status" results on a non-stacked Cisco WS-C3850-12XS switch.  This is an OT switch and it would be nice to know how to get it so that the gi ports read 1/0/1-24.  I was thinking in global configuration mode. Issue the...

brianw360 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi,i'm unable to remove these command lines in a C9300 switch.i don't have use for it and takes up unnecessary config space/lines.C9300(config)#no policy-map system-cpp-policyC9300(config)#C9300(config)#no class-map match-any system-cpp-police-ewlc-c...

Hi,correct me please if I am wrong.In theory, if you only want to block DHCP frames offered on untrusted ports, globally enabling the DHCP Snooping mechanism and specifying interfaces that are trusted and untrusted should be enough. In this case, spe...

Michał M by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card