Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello , We have existing network in which CIsco 6513 is core switch and access swicth is Cisco Express 500 , we are replacing the Cisco 500 with HP Procurve switch as new access switch . I have put below configration on both sides . Will be great if ...

Hi all,our customer did a successfully eFSU on Catalyst 6500 VSS. After checking the issu state w/ "show issu state detail" he is seeing that output:sh issu state det                          Slot = 5                      RP State = Active           ...

~chris by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

While looking at a issue today, I notice something weird.RTR-1#sh vlanVLAN Name                             Status    Ports---- -------------------------------- --------- -------------------------------122  Textron-RIF                      active    ...

Hi allOne of my Catalyst 6509 VSS duo has for the last 24 hours been running with 100 % CPU usage:I am not able to Telnet og SSH to the router, but console cable still works. Runing IOS is sup-bootdisk:s72033-adventerprisek9-vz.122-33.SXI4.bin As see...

Hi All,We have a  small network in which we are using 4500X as core switch and 2960S as access switches.The Access switche and IP Routing part is working fine so far no issues, but we are facing one issue with regards to interfaces.We have IPTV Heade...

sajism220 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi SUP2T was booted without a valid bootstring:So it boots the first image in bootdisk:  (which is the bootimage)unfortunately it hangs thean in a loop as you see below. How can I prevent the box from booting this image, how to interrupt booting and ...

Good morning support community,I  have a quick question that I'm hoping you can shed some light on. I'm  planning to build a SAN using a pair of 3750G (early generation). One of  the best practices that I'm seeing from the vendor is to set the mtu on...

HI, i have decide to ask because i have no more ideas. I come here to ask for your help.im having the fallowing issues:Vlan x used for clients on a location:Can receive DHCP in all zones of the distribution networkIn some zones you get DHCP but cant ...

Is there a way to use the show x | begin n command to show a certain number of lines in the config above the line with the requested keyword? Is there a way to do a regex command to do it.For example:Config=int vlan 42description Voice Serversip addr...

I have a switch (3750x) which has been configured to point to a syslog server (tftp32) temporarily.  Example: ip logging host 10.10.5.55.  Orion has since then been stood up.  I pointed the switch to the new ip of the Orion server.  I then executed t...