Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

whenever i connect the access point in the network i could not connect the access point using the GUI interface,but when i connect the access point using the cable from my pc direct to access point i can easily connect using GUI ,So please can some o...

Hello,I'm trying to take a look at the Netflow feature of the new 2960-x switch and I'm following the commands on the below URL but I'm getting stuck as my source to our LAN is an etherchannel and it won't let me use a port-channel as a source, shall...

hiin my lan i see valid source IP addresses try to reach a invalid source IP addresses which is not available in the LAN.for example in my firewall logDeny inbound UDP from 172.16.1.3/1042 to 172.17.10.3/161 on interface inside172.16.1.3 is valid but...

Hello Experts,I want the achieve the following setup ASA in between the router and everything else. Terminate VPN connections here. TMG ( Microsoft Threat Management Gateway) Proxy server behind the ASA with one NIC in the outside network and one NIC...

Hi,Sometimes we had a High CPU Utilization on one of our Cisco 4000. When we did a "show processes cpu" and a "show platform health" we can see "CatK4 Mgmt LoPri and K2CpuMan Review" are on a high cpu load.We think there is a Mac Address problem but ...

Hello,Can I use following command to setup HSRP Active/Standby mode for both router ?Router A:ip address 10.10.228.202 255.255.255.248standby 3 ip 10.10.228.201standby 3 preemptRouter B:ip address 10.10.228.203 255.255.255.248standby 3 ip 10.10.228.2...

Hi,We are observing high cpu of one of the backbone switch,We enable eem script & below are the cptureBut we are not able to pin-point the issue.event manager applet high_cpuevent snmp oid 1.3.6.1.4.1.9.9.109.1.1.1.1.3.1 get-type e...

Hi i recently completed a CCENT and am now moving onto to CCNA. I came across a network recently shown in the attachment that had a problem and i have a few questions and am trying to debug it. Any suggestions would be appreicated.Device a sends info...

hi all,i was updating the IOS on a batch of 1841 routers and ran into a problem on this particular device.it showed me an error as below. i would appreciate if anyone could advise why it only happened on this device and if i need to add RAM in order ...

Hi I have connected Ruckus ZoneFlex 7982 AP with Cisco 4510 but AP is not powering up properly.It comes up for few sec then goes down, I have tried longer cable but it did not work.Please let me know if someone has any idea about this problem Regards...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card