Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a question related to N7K default VDC or if i dont think about VDC and just bootup my switch to default VDC. If i have an M1, F1 and F2 series line card in my 7K and i boot up in default VDC will i be able to use that F2 series line card with ...

We are looking to upgrade all of our distribution switches..40 of them in total...2 in each floor thatare linked via fiber back to our core 6513E.These switches provide network connectivty for computers and phones (voip) for each of our usersin both ...

dclee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having issues with Radius on this switch. I have recently upgraded to 12.2 (44) SE6. I enabled SSH and this is working fine I have checked my settings in on the radius server several times along with deleting the radius commands on the switch and...

dcanady55 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have problem with some Switches.. They connected to RADUIS server, when I try to login using my User Name and Passowrd it's showing me:% timeout expired% Authentication failedand when I cut the power from the Switch and put it back...

by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI see the 4500X now supports VSS.  However when I look at the usual Dual Active detection options I see there is only ePAgP and BFD.  In fact is there even BFD ?In a document I found it only discussed ePAgP which is fine if your attached devices ca...

Resolved! WOL over WAN

I am trying to get WOL working over a WAN connection. I have it working within the subnets on the LAN so I know it works. Cisco TAC is telling me I need proxies to make it work across a WAN but I'm not sure why. If I have a helper address for the s...

whanson by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have problem with one box, could not ssh in, it must be configuration error, I have tried to clean rsa key, and rebuild it, but it not work, could any one advice:log:%SSG-4-SSH2_UNEXPECTED_MSG: Unexpected message type has arrived. Terminating the...

julxu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,This is Akash.Have query regarding internal vlan, we have Cisco 6500 switch with IOS version s72033-adventerprisek9_wan-mz.122-33.SXI9, we have not configured ipv6 multicast still when we run the showw internal vlan usage we can see vlan 34 is...