Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Can you please help to tell upgrade of WS-C4503-E/WS-X45-SUP8L-E  to new image Current Image - 03.10.00E.1526E   Current Romon image 15.1(1r)SG6 Target Image - 03.11.10.E.152-7.E10   Target Romon - 15.1(1r)SG18 Want to know, if i can directl...

Noovi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,  I'm having issues with obtaining DHCP from a different subnet. Did some troubleshooting, but got to the point where I had to reach out for support.  I'm trying to obtain a DHCP IP for the client directly connected to the Branch Office C...

OddievenInc_0-1723295116574.png

Hello, everyone. I am studying MSTP and I was configuring regions. I would therefore like to verify whether my understanding of them is correct since I wasn't quite sure what was the point of them at first, but now I believe I understand. When it com...

Mitrixsen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,we have C9500-24Y4C Datacenter switch which is about 1 year old. Lately we are getting following alert from the switch;Temp: Outlet_B   R0                Normal            40 CelsiusTemp: Inlet_A    R0                Minor             46 Cel...

user1981 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  We plan to stack 3 x C9300 switches. Two of those switches come with the 1900 WAC power supplies and one of the stack members comes with the 1100 WAC power supply. My question is can we stack these three switches having different power suppli...

ZK916 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

is there any way to edit how the Nexus 5000 waits for a login on the console port? ie: removing the timeout waiting for a login? I'm sending logs to a remote syslog server, from the console server. these nexus 5k's constantly spam the syslog with "lo...

lgordnier by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi  I have a question regarding VLAN configurations on trunk ports for Cisco switches. Specifically, if I remove some VLANs from the trunk port configuration, is there any impact on the traffic for the remaining VLANs on that port? For example, if a ...

Hi, we've been mounting some IE1000 and IE2000 with this power supply (PWR-IE65W-PC-AC ) in some industrial cabinets, but we ran into a problem. They are switching off automatically, but they are not breacking down or melting any fuse. Just reseting ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card