Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Salam Aleykum.I have 2 Cisco 3750G switches whithin stack.Some VLANs erases automatically after fiew days.VTP mode is transparent.Should reason be excessive logging ?What reason should be?I wait for your answers.Best regards,  Samir Aliyev from Azerb...

Hi guys!I have to change a linux routing to a router to do only a small NAT. In once side i have a PLC (ip 192.168.1.65/24) that need to see 8 PLC in network another network (192.168.0.0/24) as "localnet" ips (it don't route). In the 192.168.0.0/24 s...

Hey all.  We had a complete outage the other day, a heavy equipment pience of machinary crushed our ISPs entire fiber, took out pretty much everything in the area, including a cell phone tower.I've been asked to setup a redundant backup link just in ...

I have been going through the document on ACL's on Cisco 6500 Catalyst Switches and have a few questions on the TCAM ACL processing. I've been referring the below mentioned document.https://supportforums.cisco.com/post!input.jspa?container=2003&conta...

Hi,On my Cisco router running NAT service I have some devices on a couple of vlans which are on the inside network.  They can communicate with each other fine and can access the Internet.I also have some client devices on a vlan designated as the out...

Resolved! dual homed fex

With a dual homed fex, which 5k is responsible for fex switchport configuration? I have read both, and it is recommended you use configuration sync between 5ks Any one doing this?

hi all,i tried doing "system mtu routing 9000" and it doesn't accepted by my layer 3/2 3750/2960 switches, only 1500.  So it's not possible to have jumbo frame in between subnet?  I tried doing ping -s 9000 xxxxx in between subnet, it doesn't work.  ...

Hi,I have a scenario where I may need to change the EIGRP AS number within my company. The network is pretty simple and eigrp is primarily used to support our branch network. What we are looking to do is share some branch infrastructure with a subsid...

Hello,C6513 come high when add or modify the role to ACL. is it bug. the attached is show proc cpu and logthe ios image is advancedipservices and Version 12.2(33)SXI3,Thanks

Steev112 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A brief description of our setup:  We use an MPLS circuit for our site's primary connection using a Cisco 1921 router.  A Cisco 3550 switch connects to that.  For the backup circuit we use a DSL modem which connects to a Cisco 831 router which connec...

gshamlian by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a nexus 5596 and I am wondering if anyone knows why they decided to make it back to front air flow. Also I have installed it in a cabinet and it is blowing into the cold aisle. I have most of the ports filled and am wondering if th...

dragmuab2 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes