Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have a switch were I have added the following to the user ports:errdisable recovery cause psecure-violationerrdisable recovery interval 60interface fa x/x switchport mode access switchport port-security spanning-tree portfast spanning-tree bp...

Hi,I have got two links from the same ISP, primary and secondary and connected to two different switch. The ISP have passed the trunk vlan of 30, 31 and 32 on both of the links. The ISP can't provide stp. I have got another managed 2960 series switch...

cisco 6509#sh mac-address-table count MAC Entries  for all vlans :Dynamic Address Count:                108Static Address (User-defined) Count:  22242 Total MAC Addresses In Use:           22350Total MAC Addresses Available:        65536cisco 6509##s...

cisco-rxb by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,just a quick one, is the power brick for 877 compatible with 871?i saw the power socket looks the same. i haven't tested it yet as i'm afraid it might blow up. thanks in advance!

I have RV042 V01 and an RV082 V03.  It appears that the RV042 V01 devices output a syslog message once per hour and, it appears, that the RV082 V03 outputs a syslog message but rarely.  I don't see where there are any controls.  So...

fmarshall by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi , i have cisco 7600 router , here is show run :Gateway7600#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 4787 bytes!! Last configuration change at 09:08:04 UTC Sat Apr 20 2013 by xxxx!version 15.2service timestamps debug datetime msecserv...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card