Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a two Cisco 4510R each with two sup V-10GE redundant. The code on these sup modules are 12.2(31r)SG3. I need some assistance in getting this setup worked out.I have all four of the 10GE populated with appropriate optics. I setup a link from on...

Hi I have a Catalyst 2960S and I have just started experimenting with the TDR cable diagnostics commands:test cable-diagnostics tdr int Gi0/1show cable-diagnostics tdr int Gi0/1The results look good however this fuction needs to bring the link down f...

Usjes0000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have two 9325 routers in place, and noticed when we configure some commands on either one of them, the same thing copied in the same way to the other. for example: when I configure new dial-peer on the first router and switch to the second route...

Hi,I have been trying to use the IOS 'prbs' cable diagnostics on a Catalyst 2960S switch but I can't figure out the correct syntax. I have tried a number of things:test cable-diagnostics prbs start ?  interface  Specify an interface for testThis is i...

Usjes0000 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have existing stack of  3 units of  WS-C3750-48TS-S ( 100 mbps ports with Gigabot uplinks). with IOS as follows ROM: Bootstrap program is C3750 boot loaderBOOTLDR: C3750 Boot Loader (C3750-HBOOT-M) Version 12.2(25r)SEB, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc)...

Dears  when enabling multicasting on layer 3 interfaces the CPU becomes fully utilized , is there any specific configuration should be enabled to reduce this . Config :Inetface vlan 100ip pim sparse-denseip igmp version 3Inetface vlan 101ip pim spars...

I have a very simple access list. I only want to allow the network 172.16.0.0 to have ssh access to my router. Here is the access listStandard IP access list 23    10 permit 172.16.0.0, wildcard bits 0.0.255.255I then applied it to line vty 0 4 and l...

Hi ExpertsI have a question regarding Fabric extenders (2148/2248).If the fex is physically disconnected  from 5K, Should  the fex config be retained or lost?I have a 2148t fex which was single homed to a 5K.The Fex was physically disconnected from 5...

eganclose by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Myself Arijit.I just have one small quary. While monitoring the health of my company's network I found that the no of entries in MAC table changing rapidly and it is keep changing every time I hit the same command i.e # sh mac address-table.No...

I would like to implement one way ACL on VLAN means VLAN20 should communite to VLAN 10 but VLAN 10 wouldn't be able to initialize connection with VLAN20ACL which is result oriented for me isip access-list extended ACLpermit tcp 10.23.23.0 0.0.0.255 1...

faamin011 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes