Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,We have server directly connected to switch as access  port.Server port config  on switch portswitchport access vlan 590switchport mode accessspanning-tree portfastSwitch has SVI vlan 590 and it is up up.Below is config...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,is it possible to configure a Cisco 881 router to split the incoming internet connection between two ASA's? If one ASA fails then the router would switch traffic over to the second ASA. The 2nd ASA would takeover from the primary ASA through the a...

I have two 3550 layer 3 switches setup and the other day the were rworking just fine.  Somewhere I changed somehting (don't remember what) and now one switch goes out the correct ISP provider and the ohter one does not.I am using IP SLA to choose whi...

Hi All,Is it possible to use glbp to load balance when I have one router connected to two upstream routers and these routers are configured with GLBP. As far as I know there got to be mulitple hosts on the segment for GLBP to do any kind of load bala...

I have bought a Cisco Small Business 300 Series 10-port Gigabit Managed Switch.I also have a Thompson ADSL router that connects my home network to the internet and acts as a wifi access pointI am wanting to create two VLANs on the switch one for mana...

RA#debug ip ospf events 00:37:50: OSPF: Rcv pkt from 172.16.3.2, FastEthernet0/1, area 0.0.0.300:37:54 OSPF: Rcv hello from 192.168.2.1 area 0.0.0.1 from FastEthernet0/0 172.16.2.2  I want to know the meaning of these outcome .especially00:37:54 OSPF...

solemdoms5 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Upgrading two 6509-E routers containing sup32's to two new 6509-E routers containing sup2T's. We run a large OSPF network but our core mainly is a switched network and only has about 5 Vlans. Now this could change in the future and there maybe...

Hi AllIam trying to insert the SD card into a Cisoc ME3800 switch. But for some reason I can't see the SD card activated on the switchAny ideas will e welcomemany thanksjohn

jalomenu by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi guys,wondering if someone could advise on issue.... basically i have two vlans on switch voice and data both belong to diff subnet... they have svi configured ... they going to service provider router and port thats going into service provider rou...