Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I would normally do this inside of the network on our switches, but we want to allow connections only from a specific ip to a specific ip on a specific port, so the only option was to do it in the ASA.  I created a redundant interface on the ASA, and...

alexray92 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,In the current set up I have a LAN stack of 5 3750 switches configured as an access stack. As per the requirement I need to partition the current 5 switch stack into two individual stacks of 3 & 2 switches respectively. Kindly let me know the step...

Hi All,   I need to implement the following scenario: 2 branches sites connected to the HQ with E-Line, there are three vlans per site, vlan1,2,3, and spread with the help of the IS, between the sites, which means that vlan 2 has a broadcast domain s...

essa.anas by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

scenario AA site .PBX  --->Data ---> other brand router ----> 3750X  ---> wanetc ------>B sitePBX  --->Data ---> other brand router ----> 3750X  ---> wanetc ------>I set up the trunk between other brand router and 3750x.PBX is 1.1.1.0 /24,Data is 2.2...

Arvin.hsu by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI , i have the topology below :as we see all the L2 links are trunk ,ive created vlan 10 with svi as in figurenote that on R1 i have ip 192.168.1.4/24 as siv interfaceuptill now i didnt configure L3 interfaces . i mean i just configured  the green c...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have a number of sites that are connected by a MPLS network running BGP as the routing protocol, the internal networks at each site are running OSPF. At present we are using static routes on the core switches and MPLS CE routers at each sit...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had to xmodem a new 3750x 48 port powered switch, the xmaodem procedure runs and completes as expected.  The issue I have is when the IOS is unpacking after the xmodem procedure, the switch reloads and the IOS does not boot, when I do a dir, t...

Hi All,I am working with a customer who has VPLS network connecting all of their sites. The VPLS network is a single instance creating a single broadcast domain.The customer has purchased backup VPLS links for two of their offices as shown in the att...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm experiencing strange issue with my WS-C3750X-48T-S.Model number                    : WS-C3750X-48T-SSystem image file is "flash:/c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE3/c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE3.bin"This switch is situated on a remote site ...