Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, everyone! I'm currently studying for my CCNA exam and I'm learning about the OSI Model; specifically LLC. I'm wondering, would all of the following be handled by the LLC layer?     - Mapping of IPX to a physical network card driver.     - Mapping...

I have 250 PC Clients which have as gateway a Cisco Layer 3 switch 3750 so i have change the Productive Server with new and change the ip address.Is there a command which make ip forwarding to new ip without need to change the connections properties ...

On a cisco ASA is it possible to load balance between 2 ISP links? Or is that not supported.Basically have an ASA load balance MPLS connections or is this not going to work and they have to use a router? meaning want both MPLS connections active for ...

tbarberio by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone verify my config, trying to deploy QoS not because we need it, as utilization of my uplink interface's are 2%, but someone told my boss to do so because they don't want to trouble shoot on the server side, i am running a 3750g switch. We ...

Good afternoon all,I have two 6509s both with single FWSMs running in transparent mode with bridged Inside and Outside VLANs.I have my Core A set to STP priority of 8192 and Core B set to 16,384 to make Core A the root for all VLANs.Problem I have is...

Hi I have 2 network X1 and X2, I have been trying to make a access-list that deny all trafic fra the X2 network to the X1 network, but the X2 network have to have connection to the internet.My access list is working, but just to well because the host...

Hello All,Could you please let me know if vPC is supported between a single 2232PP FEX and two 7000 switches running 6.0(1)? I have been researching this for an implementation I am doing for a client and was able to determine it was not supported wit...

gercedeno by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello all,i have a question..can we make PATtting to a host that is not in my subnet..i want to make a natting with SIP port number(5060) for a host that is not in my subnet..i have a cisco router and the host that i want to direct this SIP packets i...

yazeed.ak by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have 2 hosts, 1 plugged in fa 0/21 in VLAN 101 and another in fa 0/22 in VLAN 101 on our L2 Cisco 2960.  If I try and transfer files from either host the gig 0/1 trunk port on the 2960 leading tot he 3750 fa 0/1 port hits 100mb (using a real ...

I have a Sup32 that I suspect has faulty NVRAM (e.g., I am unable to "wr mem" on the device - it states resource is busy but no other active connections exist). Prior to replacing the supervisor engine I'd like to take a crack at formatting NVRAM to ...

Hi allI have multiple devices across my network that require sending SNMP traffic to a server. Currently this isn't working, and I suspect our cisco switches may be blocking SNMP traffic. I've started looking at the ACL's on the IOS config of the swi...

Does Cisco 1921-SEC/K9 support HWIC-4ESW ? I require 4 x 10/100 Ethernet ports If yes how many ? are there any drawbacks if i use this module instead of a switch?RegardsAakash.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card