Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Etiquetas

Publicaciones del foro

I want to restrict the amount of bandwidth that is being consumed by our backup between two servers.  We have a server that is connected to switch A that is at 10.1.1.1 that is going accross our network to 10.2.1.1.  How do I put something in our rou...

Hi All,  I am recently certified CCNP R & S.  My skills and experience lie in this area... Switching, OSPF, EIGRP BGP etcI would like to progress on to the CCIE R & S but have had very little exposure to QOS and MPLS, VPN's Frame Relay, ATM etc - bas...

Hi All,I am planning to change the production TACAC server IP and internally all our network and firewall devices are getting authenticated by that.I have no clue where to start and how to complete this.Somebody please help on this to complete.Regard...

Hi all,Presuming that we connect 2 NICs with the same MAC to one switch (port1 and port2), what would a switch handle such condition? Will the MAC table be messed up?Actually, in a cloud computing environment, different VMs from different customer mi...

hi , i have a confusing in a pointnow assume i typedint f0/0switchport port-securityswitchport maximum 10=======================by default the switch will learn the mac address and if it learned 11  the port will go into error disabled and this i und...

Dr.X por Level 2
  • 1310 Visitas
  • 16 respuestas
  • 0 Útil

We have connected a Apple TV over LAN Network to a Cisco Router 2800 Series.In to this Router a WLAN Card is connected.Over this WLAN the IPad User will be connected.WLAN and LAN are different Network.It is possible to use Airplay with different Netw...

Resuelto! NTP questions

I've posted NTP questions before, and having NTP issues again. We are a smaller network, with about 30 switches. The access and distro switches all are configured withntp server 192.168.xxx.xxx So in essence, all switches point to the core switch for...

Hi, this router is a great solution in my house, but I do not understand where in the CCP I can configure PAT for communication back 7960G VoIP phone with SIP firmwareMaybe I'm wrong on the concept of communication pass back to the Voice VLAN, someon...

mls qos srr-queue input dscp-map queue 1 threshold 2  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 mls qos srr-queue input dscp-map queue 1 threshold 3  0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 32 mls qos srr-queue input dscp-map queue 2 threshold 1  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 mls qos srr-queue input d...

alaayehya por Level 1
  • 1484 Visitas
  • 1 respuestas
  • 0 Útil
Autores con más Soluciones
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card