Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Sir,Does the Nexus 5548/5596 switch support OSPF ECMP?Also on OSPF and ECMP, the load-balancing method at the multiple links for Catalyst 3750 is per IP packet or per destination IP?Best Regards,Jackson                  

Hi, I am seeing an issue that after deleting/recreating one of the VDC in Nexus 7K, VLAN is not been able to be configured within the VDC although it is not actually a reserved VLAN. Could it be anything missing in the license inst...

Hi Guys:i am a bit confused now.,I read the document,  http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/prod_models_comparison.html#~tab-e and http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/modules/ps2797/ps11878/qa_c67-648478.html[Q.I have Cisco 67...

I am probably waaay over thinking this issue. That, or it being 3:15 am could be the problem We run SCCM to patch devices. SCCM server is on the server farm. There is a switch connecting the server farm devices to the core switch.From the core, there...

Hi Team,We have some WAN router(ASR), We are getting some error logs like below....Please try to help me why we are getting this kind of error....is it any major?....Jan  7 10:47:30.482: %ASR1000_PEM-3-PEMFAIL: The PEM in slot 0 is switched off or en...

my 2970 having intermittent problem. i would like to swap with my backup switch WS-2950T. when i try to configure the 2950 following the 2970 config, i unable to perform this command "switchport trunk encapsulation dot1q"does 2950T does not support t...

I'm looking at the possibility of purchasing a few 3750 to build a switch stack to replace my current core and access switches. I'd like for the stack to support server, SAN, and user traffic, as well as provide simple switch management, redundancy, ...

gnurph69 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Weird problem we just ran into. We have a 3750 stack at our DR site with 7 members in the stack - one of which is a 3750X, which also happens to be the master. Suddenly, we lost the ability to manage it via SSH, as it doesn't seem to respond t...

aweise by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,   The default value  of  DRAM and Flash memory are 128 MB and 16 MB of Cisco Catalyst WS-3750-24PS-E  switch .    I want to know , wherther the deafault value may be change upto 256 DRAM and 128 Flash.   Thank in advance.Regards,Das Rajib K...

rajib_das by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I set up simple topology to confirm my understanding of vlan .Please refer to Screenshot attached .First , I set up like the screenshot .but I couldnt ping a router from the other one .Second , Please see R2 CLI on the screenshot .I setted up native ...

solemdoms5 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VTP lab questions

Hello Every one,I am new to this world and i have some knowledge on VTP and i am trying to implement in the lab. I have 2 switches 3550 and 3750. my questions are:1. why i can't see vlans in the running config on switch 3750 even a...

prabhu446 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes