Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! routing query

Hi,I have attached a quick image for the network in discussion here.Current Situation:-  All servers are connected to the Core 6500 switch. Layer3 VLANS also exists on the same switch. Users reach the Core and access the servers. No firewall in place...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii have server with two uplink to pair of 6500 non-VSS, this server member of vlan 100 sw-1 is active HSRP while sw2 is a standby HSRP , how can i make this server forward traffic on both Link . the server admin told me only one link is active (gree...

I have a c3560e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE5.I have 3 distinctive Vlan's:Vlan 100: 10.8.33.0/24Vlan 200: 10.8.133.0/24Vlan 300: 10.8.233.0/24Inter vlan routing is working.My default gateway is 10.8.33.254.I need to send some traffic in vlan 100 the rest...

Hi,I have a 6500 with 2 SUP7203B in Hot-Standby and when i reload slot 5 it goes in rommon (slot 6 is still up and takes over fine).When it is in rommon and I simply type boot, it loads the image fine.Why it doesnt boot by itself directly??I use SXI3...

Hello all.I am facing one issue with my CISCO 3560 Switch and need your help urgently.I have a Sever, Switch 3560 and a Router. Where Router is conncted with Internet.The Link connection is like:PC --- (Access Vlan 10) ---> CISCO ---(Access Vlan 10) ...

Hello, I have a 2960 switch connected to another. The I need to verify that vlan0010 on one switch is forwarding tagged traffic between the other switch it is hooked up to through the Gi0/1 port. How do I verify this? I have a server that's multihome...

jjnewbill by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllFor a remote site we plan to purchase two POE access switches 48 ports 10/100/1000 with stacking options.  I am not confused on selecting between 2960S and 3750 ; any suggestion based on experiencethanksVishal

Seeing very high CPU on one of our 3750X stacks.  Usally its around 30% but recently its 70, 80, 90 or maxed at 100% during the main day.IOS version c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-55.SE1.bin.Has a ten gig uplink connected to a nexus 7k and another ten gig...

Hello, I am looking to configure a wired and wireless guest network. I have industrial barcode scanners that connect to one SSID and then there is the business network on the office SSID (no vlan seperation for these devices just different SSIDs). Th...

jjnewbill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Folks,Was just wondering: Is SPAN a topic that is being discussed in the CCNP2 book? Because i just went over it, and i cant find it?! Neither does the lab manual mention anything about SPAN? I just had an exam (school) and there i was confronted...

So here is the deal, I have a server on switch A where port 3 is monitoring traffic for most of the ports on switch A. However I have other users on switch B that needs to have port 3 on switch A monitor as well. Is this possible? I have been reading...

mvaldez83 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes