Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I am doing routing on layer 3 my dhcp is on router from that i want to get dhcp on pc which are on different vlani Have created svi on switch1 vlan 10 10.0.0.1 255.0.0.0 and added ip helper 30.0.0.1 vlan 20 20.0.0.1 255.0.0.0 and added ip helper ...

Resolved! DHCP and ACL

Dear everyone,I'm trying to configure a named extended ACL to deny one host access to a DHCP server while permitting another host access. Both of them are on the same Vlan and I've realized that you can use 0.0.0.0 as a source IP to deny access to th...

Hello,We have a Catalyst 9400 that appeared to simply cease operating the other day. We had to reload it to restore it to service. We managed to get this message out of it in the logs - Nov 23 17:17:49.532: %FED_L3M_ERRMSG-3-RSRC_ERR: F0/0: fed: Fail...

zachartl by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two C9800-40I'm trying to redundancy. If the port on the switch to which the active unit is connected is shut down, it is normal for a failover to occur and a standby to occur. But it goes into the removed state as if the rp was cut off and stops wor...

CCC3 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes