Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

In the PBR configuration is there something specific needed to assure traffic to continue to flow if the next-hop is down?For instance, if I am sending all www traffic through a cache and the server dies, how do I set this up so traffic can flow?  Th...

Hi all,Am a new comer to this networking. Need you help in resolving the following....I have a above said switch at my remote office (600KM) which is connected with L2 Point to Point leased line.Both the ends I have Cisco 3950 catalyst switches with ...

Hi ,We would like to implement Router-map on the core switch(C3560 model) and map it to VLAN3 interface.Here is the configuration :-------------------------access-list 10 permit 10.40.58.0 0.0.0.255access-list 10 permit 100.101.0.0 0.0.255.255router-...

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,I need some help on creating an Access List on my Intervlan network.I attached my diagram so that you can have an idea on how I create my network.I've managed to get the Inter-vlan working and my problem now is to restrict some vlan from a...

Are the power supplies on these switches interchangeable?    I know the model numbers are the same with the exception of the /2 at the end if it. Customer wants it to have a dual power supply but not sure if I need to order a secondary powere supply ...

I am trying to configure IP SLA on a 2851 router (source) and a 3750 (stacked) (responder).  I have followed the setup instructions in the following documentation.http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/ios-xml/ios/ipsla/configuration/15-0m/Configuring_Cisco...

asmith252 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes