Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Apologies in advance for what may appear to be an idiotic post... but i need a little help! I'm pretty good usually at working my way through things, but this time i've got stuck at the first hurdle!I have a Cisco 887VA which i brought to go in an...

I see this output on a 3560-48PS switch running c3560-ipservicesk9-mz.122-55.SE4.binsw1.sv.shaw.net#sh env allFAN is OKTEMPERATURE is OKSW  PID                 Serial#     Status           Sys Pwr  PoE Pwr  Watts--  ------------------  ----------  --...

Hi networkers,I was browsing the Software Advisor on Cisco's website to look for a suitable IOS image, for a 3750. The system displayed a couple of suggested IOSes.However, there was no mention of IOS 15.0SE version.Could the Software Advisor be not ...

Hi,I'm currently busy with designing a redundant network for in a datacenter. I know you could make 2 layer 3 switches redundant with Cisco Stackwise. I also know it can be done with HSRP.But, can it be done any other way? with this i mean is there a...

Hey All,I've just purchased a new cisco 887va - C887VA-W-A-K9  But I can't get it to receive a IP address from the provider.All the interfaces are up and so is the controller.But it does not receive a IP address from the provider I'm pretty sure I ha...

hi ,i want to ask , can we use prefix list with  ip policy ??assume i have the subnet 172.16.1.0/24 &i  have the subnet 172.16.2.0/24if i want subnet 1 to go to gateway1 , and subnet 2 go to gateway 2i tried to use ACL and it is ok, ===>no poroblemsb...

Dr.X by Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyOur Nexus 5000 produce a lot of Log-Messages which we do not understand. Almost hourly (but not on a exact schedule), we get an entry: "%USER-2-SYSTEM_MSG: unknown enum 4 - xmlsa"System Reference, Google and a search on Support Community ...

Resolved! Vlan 1 issue

Hi Team,I have an issue, I have checked the router and found all L2 ports are down but vlan 1 is up...I dont know why it is happening..please have a look in below config output::Interface IP-Address OK? Method Status ProtocolFastEthernet0 unassigned ...

hi all,anyone knows what image i would need for my 2950 to enable DHCP snooping and DAI features (just for lab purpose)? or are these features just available on the bigger modular switches (4500 and 6500)?>sh verCisco Internetwork Operating System So...