Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, excuseme for my english, writing from Venezuela.I am about to update The network for an International Airport. They have 450 users between Work stations, printers and VoIP Phones, 10 servers just 3 of them are critical. In a clones future They...

djacksonv by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a c2969-48PST-L switch running IOS Version 12.2(55) SE. The switch is configured for 802.1x authentication. The radius server is a Cisco ACS 5.2. We are using PEAP and allowing EAP-TLS and EAP-MS-CHAPv2. Windows 7 PCs (HP Elitebooks) are using...

dohogue by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We are getting some packet drops on our some 2960 switchs. sh int f0/27 | inc drops|bitsInput queue: 0/75/0/0 (size/max/drops/flushes); Total output drops: 102975 minute input rate 0 bits/sec, 0 packets/sec5 minute output ...

We have a 6500 Switch with 3 interfaces.  One is out to the internet and is configured with NAT outside, one is to a local subnet and configured as NAT INSIDE (subnet A) .  The Third is another local subnet (Sbunet B) and its interface has no NAT con...

jschweng by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneI have recently purchased a Cisco 1800 series router and completed its cable connection using a brand new console cable and RS-232 card with two D-Sub 9 pin connectors. The router boots fine and the card is functioning properly but when I ...

pommy2809 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a IP SLA being tracking a primary interface of a remote 2951 router. When the the pings to 4.2.2.2 from the primary interface fail - it sends a UP->Down to the syslog buffer and then it triggers the Event Manager script and the backup interfac...

Hi i cinfigure the extended vlan and i know that these vlan is support when vtp is disable it means that vtp mode is transparent but my problem is if i change my vtp mode to client or server what happens to these extended vlan? Thanks friendSent from...

Hi guys,Im trying to simulate a switch in Gns3 and i use 16ESW module in a cisco 3700 router.Can you please tell why im getting this record after i try to filter which vlans pass through my trunk port:Router(config-if)#switchport trunk allowed vlan 2...