Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am connecting power cable (series power cables) on 3750 stacks. i have connected them the same way the stack cables are connected i.e. fo rexample on a stack with 3 3750s:1- fitst slot on fist switch connected the second slot ...

m-abooali by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone.I have a client with two Catalyst 6500Es in VSS and four stacks of 3750 switches. Each stack is dual-linked to the 6500E core using two port channel links. There is a small Netgear switch connected to stack 1 with less than a handful of P...

ccatindig by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,we have the following setup. ISP  <------- Firewall <----------- Switch                                          (Vlan100)                                                  |                                                  |                       ...

We have two router and 2 core switches ,running EIGRP between four devices..MPLS       DLS link          \     /         R     R          /      \         /        \        S--------SCan we delete  default routes from "ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Next_h...

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

En cours de modérationDear all,I write on this community support to ask you your help to made a special configuration.I have a network of 3 cisco 2611XM routeurs connected on the same network with their interfaces f0/0.On the f0/1 of the 3 routers I ...

hi all,I'm fairly new to the world of Cisco (and by fairly new, I mean I've been reading the ICND1 book over the past few weeks), and have decided to buy a few routers to start getting some hands on experience on real equpiment.While I managed to con...

allitnils by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes