Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HelloI have a pair of Nexus 7K's running 6.0(1).I have a handful of edge devices (Blades switches, CAtalyst switches)that I need to mark ingress traffic.I've created and attached a very simple policy to the port-channel and noting matches in the Poli...

I have a network which consists of 2 switches (3Com and a 2960) and also a Linksys router that is used for the internet connection to come in to where the vendor can remote in to help resolve any issues. There are also 3 servers for the web gui, reco...

Hi All,We have an installation with 20 VLANS distributed via VTP to all the switches we have. We have routing between VLANs enable. So, there is total access between VLANs.But, we would like to restrict access to the managemente VLAN. Using access-li...

Hi Everyone,Need to know about layer 3 routing without using routing protocols.Our Client has Network where they are doing Layer 3 routing with vlans without using routing protocols.Never heard of this before.Core switch runs routi...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm configuring two nexus 5548 to uplink to one 6509. The nexus switches will be configured with vPC. Should I create two different portchannels on the 6509 and use vPC or one portchannel from both nexus switches to the 6509 with vPC?Thank you

Hi,on a Cisco 4900M running IOS Software, Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500e-ENTSERVICESK9-M), Version 15.0(2)SG1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4)I'm getting a lot of packets on CPU Q "L3 Glean, 6".What is that queue and what could be the root cause?T...

azzurrow1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm having a problem with a WS-C3750G-12S-E. I'm seeing CRCs/input errors only on specific interfaces on the 3750. Initially i thought this was a fibre issue so i cleaned/replaced the fibre patch leads as well as the SFPs at both ends. the CRC'...

Hi All,I am facing a problem in implementing HSRP. My scenario is like this, I have two 3750 switches and I have a server with two NICs. I want to run HSRP in these two switches. By the way the server is connected directly with the switches. I mean e...

Hi,we have two 6509 in VSS with STP configured.from each 6509 there is a link to service provider but to different office(equipment) of provider. one link is designated forwarding, another link is designated blocking. when i shut down the first inter...