Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have to static IP address from my ISP.  I am going to be hosting two web servers, one per IP address.  How do I get the PIX to route each external IP to the correct web server?I currently have one setup and works just fine, but I am trying to figur...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I would like to ask about 3750 stacking and some Cat6 stuff...1) How do we monitor 3750 stacking port in LMS?2) Let say if I stack 3 switches, middle switch should be Master. Uplink should be at Top and Bottom. Is best practice?3) Can we mixed...

Hello,I have a 4510R-E chassis with SUP7-E running IOS XE version 3.01.01.SG.  I am unable to create a port-channel and apply auto-qos for VOIP.If I configure auto-qos on the physical interfaces, I get this message when I try adding them to the port ...

i had designed the network using HSRP...for hardware redunduncy my configuration is below               r1   l3_1               l3_2              l2  host_1       host_2On L3_1int fa0/0ip add 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0standby 1 ip 192.168.1.10stan...

I'm trying to find out if (for example) a 3750 with 2 10gb interfaces could run L3 routing at wire speed. Just basic routing between 2 subnets, no services.The reason being it could be a significant reduction in cost in comparison to an ASR1002 doing...

billybjo1 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have to configure router 2811 for Data and Voice network.However I have only one FastEthernet interface.interface FastEthernet0/0description Connected to LANno ip addressip nat insideip virtual-reassemblyip route-cache flowduplex autospeed auto!int...

I'm troubleshooting a network and have run into a stumbling block and unfortunately I don't know much about the Cisco ASA devices.  I have a switch connected to an ASA.  I'm trying to reach VLAN 10's IP from the ASA:SW#sh run int vlan 10interface Vla...

wgmcmahon by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco 6500 switch, all usernames have been removed while "aaa new-model" remained on the config.  Cannot login the switch since it's requestiing username. I have the enable password. Is there anyway to by pass username request ?

msab by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybodyIf a switch is configured for SSO mode, then stand-by supervisor engine stops at " FIB table synchronization"  and waits for  active supervisor to fail.If active supervisor fails, then standby sup will perform following in sequence: Layer...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we are setting up our first ATT metro ethernet connection.  I have a Cisco 2960S at the remote site and I placed a Cisco 2960 on the Host site to test and had no issues.  When I moved the  Host site to our Nexus 7000, I can not get...

broow by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes