Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

on router Aint fa0/1ip address 10.1.1.2 255.255.255.0no shutdownint s0/1ip address 1.1.1.1 255.0.0.0no shutdownstandby 1 ip 10.1.1.1 255.0.0.0standby 1 prempt standy 1 priority 150Bgp is also configured with its peeron router Bint fa0/1 ip address 10...

Hi,We have bought four identical 3750X switches with identical SW-images: 12.2(55)SE3          C3750E-UNIVERSALK9-MWe initially connected two switches, this resulted in forming a stack.With the other two switches we wanted to do the same thing. Howev...

All,Can you please help with the following We plan to implement a large number of ACL on our Distribution switch which is a HSRP pair of 6509C switches running onsup-bootflash:s72033-psv-mz.122-18.SXD3.binWE need to divide the Network in three layers...

Performed a 'show tech-support snmp' on a Nexus switch to investigate an issue with SNMP.One of the commands listed in the tech support output lists what could be packets causing the issue.  There is an event that looks like a remote IP address of th...

hi all,is there a really big difference between the two SSH versions? i initially thought that version 1.99 is "the" 2.0.Router#show ip sshSSH Enabled - version 1.99Authentication timeout: 120 secs; Authentication retries: 3Router1#conf tEnter config...

What is the difference between Load balance, and bundling ports in switch??also, I don't understand if I have 4 links are bundled together, when the switch uses 1 link with hash algorithm, and when uses the all links together (in that case, is that E...

Okay so I have a 3560 (G model) and an HP DL380 file server, I want to create a port channel between to get higher throughput , Im not interested in redundancy just raw throughput.So I configured Port 3 and Port 8 as Port Channel Group 1 and set the ...

sdawson35 by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buenas tardes,Mi problema es que las interfaces en el switch SF300 24 puertos PoE se van al estado Down y luego vuelven UP. Esto ocurre en tiempos aleatorios.Tengo dos switches de estos a ambos le ocurre, a ellos le tengo conectados teléfonos Grandst...