Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have a lots of cisco catalyst switches, and I need to find out wich switch has port with port-security feature disabled.I have a comand show port-security, but it shows me just enabled  port-security feature on ports, but I need opposite info, ...

Hello,I have have a WIndows 2008 NTP server running on my LAN and a test 1841 router and the router was syncing it's time fine, until I had to move the server to behind an ASA firewall.  I have opened up UDP/123 in each direction, but it still isn't ...

Hello,I'm working on trying to allow file and print sharing, a used being able to run a UNC path using windows to a server anc copy a file across. The server destination resides in a Vlan when the file and print sharing protocols are not allowe. I've...

im trying to find out what is the latest ios version for 3500xl switch for upgrade it . If anybody can help me because im not a register customer .thanks

bkoum by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I would like to know if it exist a list of the cisco private protocols and the associated SNAP number. I am particularly interested in identify a protocol that has the following SNAP numbers: OUI: 0x00000C (cisco) and PID: 0x0132 (?).Thanks ...

alopez by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can not get dhcp to work... I am pulling my hair out of my head!!!!!! I can ping from the switch to both vlans...  HELP!!!!!!!here is my config for the router..... Router is a 1760Current configuration : 1379 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps de...

My company uses Cisco 891's in replacement of the 1811 where we would have DBU used via an external modem and a triggered time of 3 minutes after a primary connection failure was identified.  In testing the 891 in a Layer 2 failure environment, it is...

Hi to All ,In our network setup, we have couple of routers, firewalls and switches(Please find the attachment) connected. Switches 3560G are configured in Active-Passive mode using HSRP. On one end, we have connected these switches to Data Centre(Cou...

Greetings,I am trying to find out if its possible to use an existing CISCO 2940 Switch that we have here at our office as a hub?  Im sure that borders on insane however, let me break down what we have currently and what I'd like to do.We currently ha...

Hello,I have the following doubts about the Switch WS-C2960PD-8TT-L.The data sheet indicates that a port can receive energy through Gig uplink port.My question is if I connect the Gig uplink port of the WS-C2960PD-8TT-L to a POE output port of anothe...