Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am thanking those in advance with taking the time to look at this situation, and render and suggestions. I am trying to deal with what I've been dealt with in my network. I've attached  a ROUGH sketch that lays out what I'm looking at:We have a lar...

Hi friends,I have a doubt that I hope anyone can resolve.I am designing a new network following the 3 layers cisco model, and I have the next doubt. (the network is in the image).Imagine that the root bridge of the Switch Block Usuarios is SW5, and t...

jaimedrq1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day.I have a problem with implementing priority option on static neighbor comman. In CISCO OSPF Design Guide inAdjacencies on Non-Broadcast Multi-Access (NBMA) Networks paragraph states that Also, because of the lack of broadcast  capabilities,...

Dear allmy cisco ios 2960S is crashed and the ios is gonethe issue is i am connecting my pc to managment port and i giveswitch: IP_ADDR x.x.x.x/255.255.255.0and also switch:DEFAULT-ROUTERbut i can not copy tftp to flash!!according that i have L3 port...

I need to find out how changing Router's Levels on IS-IS network affects routing tables. I am having troubles finding any information about this on the internet. I was given an example network and told how the levels would change on it. I need to exp...

twinlance by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Recently on two switches, both being same cisco WS-C3750E-24PD, running with same IOS c3750e-universalk9-mz.122-58.SE2.bingot noticed that the license state of one switch is showing incorrectly as shown belowSwithc 1)     Switch#sh license      In...

I need to setup my 6509 with PBR going to two different Firewalls. The 6509 has vlans and multiple serial interfaces. What/where do I install the policy-maps? I want to direct one of the vlans to one firewall and the other vlans and wan subnets to th...

mccmhtac1 by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,Need your help in fixing one major issue that i am currently facing. We have a pair Cisco 6509 switch in which 2 * 48 Port 1G line cards and 1 * 16 Port 10G line Card, FWSM and Sup 720 are installed.We have Cisco UCS and HP Blade servers...