Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,a small question. I'm going to do next on the Cisco switch 642-813 and wanted to ask what I need for hardware?Are two 2950 switches enough? This would I get from the business and so i hadn't to pay for hardware.regards---Posted by WebUser Domi...

Hello Expert,I have a 2900 router at branch office. This router has a 4 port switch card and two gigabyte ports.The gigabyte port is use for wan connection and the 4 port switch card is use for lan connection.I have two separate networks on my lan si...

hi guys,In my comp we are having around 700 Workstations... in case of any virus issue or network slow issue we need to shutdown the particular workstation..and we need  to shut down his vlan port..In case if i had only Host name and IP address of th...

Resolved! Dinamic Routes

Hi, Im new to cisco routes, Im traing to configure a 1711 routes with a dsl 2wire routes, my problem is that Im able to ping anywhere in the routes, but when Im on my computer I can only ping the interfaces on the router but no the 2wire route that g...

kotusha by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 1 Gbps link to a 4900M, over receive one stream of multicast and two streams of TCP traffic on the same port. Stream1 - multicast Stream2,3 - TCPThe multicast is capped at 40 Mbps from the source, the TCP bandwidth is capped at 10 Mbps for ...

I'm currently in the process of redesigning our corporate network to accommodate the change from standalone servers to a VMware/Equallogic enviroment. We'll be using iSCSI to connect the vm's to the SAN. My question is as following. How should a prop...

Hello,I know that there are a lot of discussion on this subject but I'm a little bit lost.My purpose is very simple, I have a WAN link (100Mb) between 2 3750 with several VLAN going through, I would like to ensure that for some/all VLANs each VLAN ha...

hi we have main data center included two 6509 core switches with FWMW and IPS,We want to implement new DR site where we will include 6509 also with the same modules, i do not know how we can architect this new DR and what is required link between the...

hi,can anyone tell me the exact answer to this question.Which command will show the MAC addresses of stations connected to switch ports?A. show mac-address B. show arp C. show table D. show switchportnow the option A cant be selected because only hal...

Hi,Probably not a new question but are you guys aware of any network discovery tool/software (for Cisco devices) that I can use to discover cisco equipment sitting in my network. I’ve a fairly large LAN with many switches/routers in many subnets and ...

Ehsan M. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I use a WS-X45-SUP7-E card on a 4500 Series.I want to get information about this card with Nagios, but i have no information about the OID & MIB i must use with this card.There is no information on the CISCO website or in the documentation of t...

antoine.b by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Please see attached screenshot first.Internal have 2 servers for public users, how to map one to one NAT to those internal IP on Router 5 fa0/1 ? assume public IP has 210.0.214.1 - 3.I tried to create subinterface on Router 5 fa0/1, assign enca...