ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hallo,In our company fiber optic ring network I would like to test what the bandwidth between each switch is. To test the individual parts of the network.Could someone recommend a tool for this, preferably freeware.Thanks,

When replacing a chassis a couple nights ago, we ran into a strange problem.Here's a simplified version of the network:We had to swap out a 6509 with a 6509-E chassis (Core Switch 2).When Core Switch 2 came back online, we checked CDP and Trunking an...

Hi Group,Below is our current setup1/F: Floor switch cisco WS-C2960G-24TC-LThis is part of a result from show interface statusGi0/2     staff              connected    10         a-full  a-100 10/100/1000BaseTXGi0/3     staff              connected  ...

Hi all,I have an issue with a 4948E switch that's being used as a core switch flushing its MAC address table, seemingly at random. When this happens, we get ~5 second floods of unicast traffic, as you'd expect, which cripples the network.The LAN is s...

I have a customer who wants his new ASA-5520 to load balance out-going traffic between 2 ISPs, fairly normal request. Now here's the twist. He wants to separate traffic based upon the protocol used, http to one ISP, https to the other. Does anybody k...

Hello,I have a switch where if I run the command "show platform cpu packet statistics all" I see too high values for the "Input Acl" field and at that box there are no ACLs configured.You can see that in the output below (look for the text in bold):S...

vesk01 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have been trying to troubleshoot an output drop issue on my Cat3750G-24TS switch and can't figure out what is causing output drops.Any input from you guys would be very appreciated!Here is some information from my switch:Switch#show interface...

Resolved! ROUTER on a STICK

Hello community!Maybe someone can help me with this problem!I have set up a router on a stick config, 2 laptops 2 2950T switches, and of course a Router!Problem! pc1 can ping his gateway, pc2 gateway, and pc2BUT pc2 can ping his gateway, pc1 gateway,...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card