Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Afternoon, Thank you for for help me with the following questions.Regarding the switch WS-C3750V2-24TS-E. 1. How much memory RAM brings the Switch by default? 2. Does this switch supports the IEEE 802.3ae?About the switch WS-C2960-24TC-L, please...

I need your help in the process of upgrading IOS image in this particular switch to c3550-ipservicesk9-mz.122-44.SE6.bin. Thank you for your help.SW1#sh version Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) C3550 Software (C3550-I5Q3L2-M), Ve...

arifdatau by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NAT and Routing

Dear Sirs,as shown in the attached diagram, the laptob user want to use an application in the server but the user shoud pass all the routers between him and the server (R1,R2,R3) so what is the additional configuration should we add to make him able ...

hi:base on the below topology, I have two questions about eigrp loadbalance. first, why i can see the router to 5.0.0.0/24 in topology table but when i try to see the specific routes to 5.0.0.0 with command " show ip eigrp top 5.0.0.0" it says the ro...

hi experts,I would like to ask you something aobut L2 switch...I don't know how  is possible that L2 switch may to performe some  checking (security  ACLs) on layer3 and layer4? How is this possible omg, that's L2  switch... from switch book: securit...

Hello,I'm just wondering how sticky ports work.  We have a few Cisco switches that have single devices plugged into the ports and I know if I enable sticky ports thenthe port will be locked down to just that mac address.  However we have a few ports ...

Hi All,We purchased ME 3400 switch and trying to implement it. But its quite surprising in the ME3400 configuration guide that the switch does not support VTP. When I checked in Feature navigator under feature "VTP" i could see ME3400 supports VTP. B...

Spanning Tree protectionBPDU GuardPrevent loops if another switch is attached to Portfast port enabled port.When enabled on interface,  port goes in error-disabled state if BPDU is received Switch(config-if)#spanning-tree bpduguard enable            ...

Hola, tengo 2 routers Thomson tg585V8 de Telmex y quiero usar uno como puente, pero no lo he logrado, creo que tiene algo que ver con el wds, al parecer viene deshabilitado por defecto en los firmwares que usa Telmex, alguien podría ayudarme?

HiThere is some way to increase the speed of changing the interface state from DOWN to UP when the cable is connected.I need to configure a port of Cisco 4503 in a way that when a cable is connected the port goes immediatly UP.A solution can be to ke...

aformisani by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I don't understand under which conditions the cos-output-q map is used.As an internal DSCP label is added to the packets following classification (for non IP packets, the cos-dscp map would be used to assign a DSCP label, as documented in the a...

elretnaya by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes