Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! cpp with arp

cpp arp, i want to make control plane policing for the arp packets but i am bot sure how many mbits per second is ok with that? do you have any idea?

Hi,I am sorry if I am starting another topic on the RSTP convergence process but I need to know that I got everything correct before I go and do my CCNP Switching certification. If I am correct, this might be educational for others, as I havn't seen ...

Hii,I know there are a lot of EIGRP variance posts in this forum. But a good friend of mine stumblede across a scenario where the FS does not get installed in the RIB.Topology:Configurations:R1interface Serial0/0 description ---- Link to R3 ----> ip ...

Hi, Both regular IP traffic and ICMP traffic are passing through the source port. C6509 provides the option of filtering vlan traffic during monitoring. But I don't have vlan traffic. qa-c6509-c(config)#monitor session 1 filter ?  vlan  SPAN filter V...

Hi All,The default behavior of HSRP(with Priorities to default) should make the router active if it has highest interface IP address. But it is not happening practically (note that R1 with IP 192.168.10.2 has been configured first)R2(config)#interfac...

I'm somewhat new to working with routers since I'm mainly a server guy, so hopefully I can provide enough information to get this resolved or point me in the right direction.The issue is occuring on our local LAN where my ARP requests are being modif...

rsaeks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We already bought Supervisor Engine module  SUP 6L-E  WS-X45-Sup6L-E . I need this module to support net flow protocol. I found that module doesn't support net flow.http://www.cisco.com/web/partners/downloads/765/tools/quickreference/catalyst4000supe...

I have exist fiber ether channel on the sup module I want to move this ether channel to different port, but due to some reason the new port channel not coming up .I shut the existing fiber ether channel and un shut the new ether channel port . Please...

Hi,I have a question about OSPF, default route distribution and the network statements.This is an exercises from my CCNA class, see attach for the setup.Between ISP and Router A1 we have to use a static route, default route => ISP.Network A1 - A2 - A...

matt_ccna by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have got a new project from my line manager for VTP mode:What my manager wants is to deply the VTP mode on number of Lan switches .Can some one please tell me what information i required for the VTP mode and any book or link that focus on VTP pr...

rajput001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently, I have this design:The DC and the Corporate Office have a dedicated Optiman Circuit, and they are also connected via MPLS.  Both locations have also Internet connection with ASA FirewallsHQ and DC are  also connected to one small branche v...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes