Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I am having a bit of difficulty building up the components of the Cisco 6506E I am not too sure of the parts i need and I am also using the cisco configuration tool but there are so many componbents and its a bit overwhelming. Cost is a huge fa...

ayosizzle by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! LACP question

I setup a simple two link LACP between our 6509 and new Netapp (see configs below) Once I set it up I noticed in the "show ethercahnnel summary" it shows Po5 and Po5b - Where did the "b" come from?  Did I do something wrong?#show etherchannel summ5  ...

lukeprimm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,i am studying on ACLs and route-maps. while i was doing a lab on GNS i faced a problem. My purpose is to deny "Telnet" packets. If i create an ACL and apply it to interface, it is ok. All telnet attempts are denied. But if i place the s...

Hi All,I have a cisco2960 with c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-50.SE4 imagebase.This switch is connected with 3 unmanaged switches.Though 2960 is managed and only a single vlan is given accessed to connected other unmanaged switches.Problem is this, if at use...

rite2anil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI al expertsI couldnt access internet with route specified i know the problem with the route or nat.and please guide me in the config. wr im wrongi have 2911 routeryourname#sh versionCisco IOS Software, C2900 Software (C2900-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version ...

i'm having trouble connecting to my 2514 router. I 'm using a serial to USB adaptor and software absolute telnnet to connect. when i connect i get OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. any help?

I have an ASA 5505 configured with internal network, a DMZ, and a VPN on seperate subnets.  The implicit rules allow my internal client computers to connect to the web servers on the DMZ IP, but I can not connect to the public NAT address from the in...

Hello.I have a cisco 881W. My ISP give me two subnet and gateway for them (Fa4 IP address in my configuration). There are three subnet in my company- two subnets within real IP addresses (a.a.a.x and b.b.b.x in my configuration below)- one subnet eit...