Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

. The requirementsof this design are summarized as follows:• The building has three floors.• There are 300 user workstations and 10 servers.• Users must be grouped according to the projects they’re working on, but the users foreach project are locate...

Jaybeepy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Was wondering how to set port security on the 881. I have all the FE ports shutdown except one and want to limit that port to one specific MAC address.  Thanks,Dave

davehales by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! nexus vpc is down

Hi,I confirmed VPC in two Nexus switches and PVC peer-Link is down.Is there any issue with the configuration.sw-secondaryvrf context managementvpc domain 10role priority 10peer-keepalive destination 192.168.1.1 source 192.168.1.2interface port-channe...

i am deploying a 3rd party nac solution with a cisco sg250 10port switchon the gui interface of the cisco sg250 switch i see 802.1x configuration which was properly configuredhowever when a user connects to the interface of the switch for 802.1x, on ...

benv by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllThere are 4 switches in the DC, 3 switches are configured as MST and by mistake one switch is PVST. This is causing an issue now so am looking to change that one PVST switch to MST. All switches are L2, the PVST switch has got only 10 L2 vlans ...

Psmurali89 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Today we upgraded 8 WS-C2960X-48FPD-L switches to 15.2.4E6 using c2960x-universalk9-tar.152-4.E6.tar   For 3 of them the upgrade was completed with no errors. The rest 5 all had the same issue; After the reboot we got the error message   %ILET-1-AUTH...

In 3064 with QoS and VPC for server virtualization configuration, input and CRC errors appear as shown below.Which one should I check?NIC replacement and cable replacement are complete. ================================== #show run --omit---- policy-m...

Good day how can I get GBLP configured on WS-C3850-12S. new switch, and no option it.tried running license right-to-use activate ipservices all acceptEULA cmd but no luck. ip routing enabled.Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image Mode------ ----- ---...

gm45 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes