Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Ports in C9300-24P

HI we have C9300 switch. On front face, there are 24 gigabit ports and 8 tengigabit ports physically. But when show run, there are four more ports as below. Why we cannot see the four physical ports at front side of the switch? ThanksModel Number : ...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new to Cisco.just bough a second hand Cisco Catalyst 2960-8TC-Lmodel: WS-C2960-8TC-L  #show Version Cisco IOS Software, C2960 Software (C2960-LANBASE-M), Version 12.2(53)SE2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupp...

davidnghk by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm attempting to track down a mac address to a port using the show mac address command.  I have done this many times but never once seen a port V11.  The switch is a 9407 Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.06.03.Has anyone ever come across a port v11...

Hello,do you know if this feature is on the roadmap, or at least if BFD process could have higher priority than other processes?Current state iscat9k#show bfd neighbors details ...Session state is UP and not using echo function.Session Host: Software...

filopeter by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey there, Need some help again, I established an OSPF connecting between my hospitals and my small offices but it doesn't seem like the DHCP is working for the small offices. Note that the servers are all in the hospital topology. The small offices ...

Shuffle by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,I need help configuring a cisco switch. Please refer to the below screenshot for reference.  So what I want is that my two windows7 machines should be in different VLANs (10 and 20). Further, I created a DHCP server in the firewall and I want...

SW.png

Does the Nexus 93180YC-FX Switch out of the box not support inter-vlan routing ? Is there additional/separate license that needs to be install to route between VLANS? It is NX-OS v.7.x   The feature interface-vlan is enable and svi's can be created. ...

xayavongp by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a question about the EOS (End of sale) of one Cisco product. For example the model IE-4000-4TC4G-ECisco IOS Release 15.2(7) has one EOS up to March 2022 so my question: is possible order to buy one model for example in October 2022? or I...

I've got a Catalyst 3560X switch.. Was just in the process of wiping it and reconfiguring it.After the guided setup, I selected [2] Save this configuration to nvram and exit.After this 'enable' did not work with the password i chose (word1@#$ with li...