Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

May be asking for the impossible here.  We have a 1760 router that went out to one of our branches with telnet and ssh disabled (we usually disable telnet and enable ssh, unfortunately, this time ssh was not enabled).  We are able to ping it remotely...

gshamlian by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a bunch of 3750s that were once L2 and only had one mgmt IP. I've since converted to L3 and some have 3-4 IP addresses. Is there a way to speciy what IP to use then contacting the Radius server? Otherwise I need a radius client for every IP.

hi,I'm facing a cpu load issue on cisco 2811.you can see the configuration, there is nothing extra exhausting for the cpu.Each time the traffic start to increase, the cpu load increase to 80 or 90% to reach 100% each time a user start a download  on...

I have 2 x 6500's connected via a 100MB Les circuit between our main and DR sites. There are 2 nodes which pass 95% of the traffic on this link which is data replication.I have setup a policer on the port channel to restrict the traffic to 75MBhoweve...

Hi Guys,We got a new 881G Router for Lab testing.I could get to internet through the 3G sim. But the problem is that I am unable to connect to internet or ping public IPs from my LAN or VLAN.Please check the below config and let me know if I need to ...

arjun.n by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a double vlan ID on a 7604 router.(vlan 1241)  How could be possible and do a need to flush the vlan and rebuild to resolve the case ?I have more than 1Gb of traffic on this vlan and can't not shut it down at anytime.VLAN Type  SAID       M...

I have a 3750 stack as my core. I am setting up HSRP between 2 routers. I found lots of examples on how to set up the routers, but how do I configure the switch ports that both routers connect to, since they are on the same subnet?3750>interface gi1/...