Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a database server and a web server communicating under the ASA 5500 router.  The servers are connected to a hub, and then to the router.I am intermittantly experiencing "General Networ Failure" type exceptions on the web server when he tries t...

davealessi by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use network scanner to find any vulnerability in ios..Just have doubt regarding,if something we get only using network scanner(say some traceback on switch),does it mean that there exist a real case scenario(without network scanner) in which we ca...

ankugarg by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have loaded an IOS update to a Cisco 3560 switch.  After loading and cleanup I have a directory left over from the old IOS that causes me problems, but I can't delete it or the sub directory or file in it.   Any suggestions would be appreciated.  S...

Hi Everybody,We have an issue on a Catalyst 3750X with a VPLS link.There is a shematicWe have a main site with two access on a VPLS, and some extended sites with one access to the VPLS.Interconnecting is made by some layer 3 vlans between our 6506 an...

Hi ,I have 6500 switch on that there  are about 30 vlan .which is in vtp mode server.I have another switch such as 3550 which i have made as vtp. mode client and it is connected to 6500on 3550 there are 48 ports and out ot them i have made 40 ports a...

hello  we have Cisco catalyst switch 3750 Here iam looking to configure about 10 vlans in our network, wherei made my switch as a DHCP server in assigning IPS to all Vlans.here company looking for MAC based IP address. where i had tried to give it , ...

HI ALL,I habe a catalyst 3750x switch .First it was on transparent  mode.I have created a svi has mentioned below in config and assiged  a port gi1/0/5 to vlan 217 and  than connectd   a cable  to a L3 6500 switch on a port gi1/47(switchport access v...

Resolved! limiting access

hello,I need some suggestions on a network configuration. A 6500 will be used for connecting 8 vlans, all on the same switch. the major required condition is none of these vlans should communicate with each other except for  specific ip's which needs...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes