Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all, i have this routing problem. here is the topologySpeed:Site A to Site B - 100 MbSite B to Site C - 2 MBSite C to Site D - 10 mbSite D to Site A - 100 MBwe run ospfwhen i ping 192.168.1.1 (site A) from site D and tracert it takes me all the wa...

Hello, I have a multicast requirment, that I dont understand how to implement.I have two sites, with 2 sparse mode multicast requirments. The network is already configured with an RP at both ends at both ends as this need to work in both directions. ...

Dear all.We have a problem with a stack // two switches.WS-C3750X-24S-E  &  WS-C3750X-24T-LBoth switches have the same IOS.WS-C3750X-24S-E**********************Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image------ ----- -----          ...

Hello all,Dive in:  Have two VLANs defined on a switch, VLAN100 and VLAN101.I have a machine in interface Fa1/36 assigned to VLAN100. I have another like machine in Fa1/37 assigned to VLAN100.Port 36 is not getting a DHCP address.Port 37 is.Tried put...

Resolved! DHCP_SNOOPING_DENY

Good morning,I have one small problem...When i change voice vlan on one location I start receiving this massage:%SW_DAI-4-DHCP_SNOOPING_DENY: 1 Invalid ARPs (Req) on Fa0/11, vlan 8.([e8ba.7006.b8aa/10.15.8.2/0000.0000.0000/10.15.8.1/21:52:59 CAnd pho...

Hi, guru's i have a query on network connectivity for an application server & its database part. both these servers are to be connected to a single 6500 switch. application server is what users will be allowed to access. database server will only be ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working out a lab where I have 2 4506e core switches and 3 3750 access switches. Each access switch is connected by a fiber connection to one of the core switches. For example G1/0/49 goes to Core A on Gig2/1 and G1/0/50 goes to Core B on Gig2/1...

STEVE1445 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 - 45xx switches and 1 - 65xx switch at my core/distribution layer for the campus.  These 3 switches are removed from STP and each has 2 - 1 gig (gbic)  Etherchannel connections to the other (triangle configuration). If I'm not mistaken this ...

nagel by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I have a stack "A" of 2 3750X newly installed having data vlan and a voice vlan. Just for temporary usage, we had connected a 3750 standalone switch "B" on the port G1/0/27 of the stack. B was programmed to be an access port carrying just th...

Resolved! VLANs en ASA 5510

I have the following problem: I'm programming an ASA 5510 which I have assigned a physical interface vlan, this device is a switch concectado and thence to a couple of more switches. When you ping from a terminal equipment to the interface logic of t...

Hi Team,I need help to undesatnd bleow mentioned points1) Switch is in server mode having valn 1-5 , if switch get configured to transperent mode  .still switch retains all the vlans ??2)  SW1 vtp rivision history 5  consist of vlan 1-5, SW2 rivision...