Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI am having some problems with pim sm.In my primary site I have two 4507s.  I have an anycast address for the RP which I have created on both core switches.  My reason for doing this is, if I lose one coreswitch, the other coreswitch will take over...

joneswill by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,  I'm having a problem pinging a network and would appreciate some help .I have a router setup with fa0/0: 10.20.30.109 /24.  and fa0/1: 172.16.1.1 /24.  using rip v2.   Any device on the 172.16.1.0 network can ping anything on the 10.20.30...

I have many more cisco switches and routers in my office. My core switch is a cisco 3560 24 Port and Router is Cisco 2951. We have proxy servers for internet access. But now a days many users came to know the address and port no of proxy servers. The...

Hi AllI have a Cisco Layer 3 switch.Actually all packets comming from subnet 1, 2 and 3 are going directly to subnet 10, 11, 12 without going into my firewall because all destination subnet are directly connectedI would want packets comming from subn...

GuysMy upgrade is not going as smooth as I would like.  Blow is what I did and the errors/messages. Any idea how to recover the standby supervisor?copy tftp://image.bin bootflash:image.bincopy bootflash:image.bin slaveboot:image.binSwitch# config ter...

Hi I am trying to configure NAT on a 3900 router but I am getting errors.config & the errors are listed belowCould anyone please help me identify the problem ?kind regardsMessage was edited by: Keith NewbouldInt Gi0/0Ip address 10.245.10.186 255.255....

KeithN123 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two servers. Server1 and Server2. I want all traffic to go to Server1 threw the CSS. When Server1 can not be reached I want the CSS to route the traffic to Server2. Is this possible with the CSS? If so what protocol is this called or where cou...