Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,  It seems like I can't get the "Would you like to terminate AutoInstall" message on the switch when I reloaded it with no config. Any ideas? Is this feature not supported on the switch, or do I need a specific command to enter this mode? I'm ...

ling20125 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,A quick question regarding CDP and terminal servers as I was unable to find any information regarding the matter. Is it possible to send CDP packets over terminal server ASYNC octal cables? Thanks

Hello,I'm having some weird issues with a 2811 router that will not boot.  I see the following output from the console.  I also hear the fan spin, then stop, and the start again.  No idea what to do...àSystem Bootstrap, Version 12.3(8r)T7, RELEASE SO...

Hello,I have a neat little problem with NAT.Since yesterday we're using an external mail server for our company. (Small office network)We collect our mails from mailserver:587Addionally we have a copying machine with a mail-server function. I can con...

I have a few things setup in NAT on my Cisco 1700 router to allow forwarding to our servers. One of our servers that runs VOIP requires a range of ports setting up. In the NAT settings at the botton where you can select the type and port, Is it possi...

Hi,In a 6509E with IOS IPservicesK9 12.2(33)SXH2a, 2 VRF instances both with several associated interfaces in each VRF and VRF aware logging enabled. Which will be the source interface for logging on each VRF?Looking through http://www.cisco.com/en/U...

Im trying to configure a Cisco 1801 router. I can access the router fine.Using CCP as a new device i can configure an IP address on FastEthernet0 port and then access the routers config using CCP to setup other things.Once done i click on Save to sta...

hi, I try to find out why my catalyst 6500 has a high cpu utilization, so my question is why when look into show ip traffic comman I see that IP statistics:  Rcvd:  120516560 total, 260035447 local destinationWhy could be so that total<local destinat...

Hi allI am trying to deploy 802.1X for wired authentication and VLAN assignment into an existing Cisco network.  I am able to get the Radius server to rturn the correct attributes to the switch according to the presented credentials, for instancetunn...

raarons by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have 2 Cisco 7609-S router with SRD3 version . We have detected a very strange behavior when we insert a new RJ45 into one of them  HSRP start to flap (vlan pass from inti , active ; standby etc ) and we have a total loss of service. The pr...