Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I needed to upload new code to my catalyst 4948-10GE using X-modem and changed confreg from ROMMON as I usually do.Now the speed is set to 56700 bauds, I can see the initial boot on my screen using putty or hyperterm but I can't type anything....

tommyboay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I need help with natting traffic and redirecting based on ports to another machine. In attached diagram I am trying to get traffic from source of R1 L0=1.1.1.1 destined to R2 E0 =10.1.1.2 port 80 to redirect to destination R3 E0=10.1.2.2 port ...

nedk12345 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyoneI need some advice on a switch which can provide the following:1) ipv4 and ipv6 L3 routing in hardware (+HSRP)2) 10G connectivity to servers (~5 metres away)3) 10G connectivity to other switches (~1 metre away)3) 2x1G connectivity to other...

Resolved! supervisor syncing

All,On a 6500 chasis, housing two supervisor engines, one of them is faulty and other is working fine.How do we replace the faulty one on the chasis when the new replacement comes from configuration part ?Since the new one will act as standby engine ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi , I am trying  lot but i am not fully able to understood default route. From my under standing , this means that for all routes which router don't know , send it to this addrress. What is the difference between these commands ip default-network 20...

mirror512 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 2621 xm router and a Catalyst 3500 Series XL switch.  They haven't been used for a couple of years, but the configurations worked then and haven't been changed.  I just got them out of storage and I'm trying set them back up.  The problem I'...

hi. allI would like to know what condition of flow contol on C6509.as I know flow contol of C6509 is divided send/receive. also, send condition is desired. someday, I connect with different network devices that flow condition is off. the result is fl...