Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Is there a Vwic module that will support unframed traffic on a T1 line that will work with a 2811 routerthis is driving me mad, please help me before i lose the will to live

billybong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! UDLD misbehaviour

Hello my friends, I had some problems on an optical fibre between two 6509 switches and UDLD kicked in to avoid STP loops, but when the switch tried to recover from the error-disable state, the link went up, even with optical fibre problems. This mi...

Hi,i know you can connect a l2 switch to router via router on stick model. is there any other alternative model to connect this ? our setup is like this             layer 3 switch  ---  layer 2 switch --- layer 2 switchvlan 10     172.21.1.1         ...

I enabled jumbo frames globally on a stacked pair of 3750's and the uplinks are going to a 6500 that does not support setting jumbo frames.   Question is is there any issues with having one side set to jumbo frames and the other not set at all.  Will...

New to the universal IOS and having an interesting problem. I've got a new 3750X-48T-S with the universal image and what should be an IP Base key pre-installed, but I can't get L3 routing enabled. Despite having 'ip routing' enabled, showing the corr...

triaton by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,Can any one explain the below terms to me?How to identify of find whether the switch is layer 3 switch or layer 2 switch?For example, If i have one cisco switch,then how i can idendify is it a layer 3 or layer 2 switch?.Is there any co...

sathyasav by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Just wondering if anyone could help me!We have an office running Cisco 7965/7941 phones through a Cisco 6500-E Switch/Router. All works brilliantly!This week we have moved office to the one above us, we are not in the position to remove our full i...

Hi All,Just got a new 5548 Switch, and to my surprise, the GLC-T I ordered with it do not seem to be working...According to this link, it should work:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/transceiver_modules/compatibility/matrix/OL_6981....

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,My 7206 router is running the ios c7200-a3jk9s-mz.124-25b.bin and the same support the configuration mgcp behavior g729-variants static-ptWhen I upgrade the image to c7200-adventerprisek9_sna-mz.124-4.T7.bin its not supporting the above comm...

Hi,I have a 2 6509 VSS system. I created vlans 25 and 15. I can not ping from SVI 25 to SVI 15.Here are the configs:interface Vlan15 ip address 10.100.2.126 255.255.255.128 ip verify unicast source reachable-via rx ip helper-address 172.16.5.28 ip he...

I have a Cisco 871 and have been using it to connect my laptop via wireless for about a year.Now my laptop comes back with "Cannot connect to DHCP server" (my ISP serves up DHCP).I have updated the laptop wifi driver, Windows is current, etc The wifi...

smarshalek by Level 1
  • 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes