Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I just got 5 routers (CISCO2811-AC-IP) with 5 NME-16ES-1G-P modules for them. I haven't used a switch module in a router in years, and have never used one for PoE. Anyways, I found:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps5855/pr...

maltuna by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys a very starnge issuei have three switches two 3550 and one 2950....there are no configs on the swicth at all i conected them and as ecxpected 2950 became root bridge but the funny thing is that other two swicthes ports are as under.The way i hav...

I'm trying to program a 1711 Cisco router for small office, home LAN using Cable broadband cable modem.  I'm looking for info or docs about programming for NAT.The router has a 4 port switchcard (4esw) The way I understand it, I'll program Fastethern...

Qos is good in theory, but a pain in practice. please help I have a 2960 Catalyst switch with LAN Base.I have set my inbound cos value to be a configurable value of cos 3 on fa0/2 (to mark all inbound frames). I understand from Cisco documentation, t...

siddiqirf by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have Cisco 3750-48-TS switch. I created VLANs. I could see the vlans when I enter - show vlanI dont see them when I enter - show runWhat should I do so I can see them on Running config as wellThe switch is running Cisco IOS 12.2 (50)SE 5 Thanks...

Hi ,I have this kind of error message: %PM-SP-4-BAD_COOKIE: bad cookie magic was detected-Traceback= 40F374BC 40BF1E88 408067EC 40FFA1CC 40FFA4D8 40752F58 40752F44What does it refer to ?Regards Goce,

Hi:My syslog server is not receiving any log. Locally I can see the log.Here is my config:logging logfile customer1 6 size 65536logging server 10.10.10.10 6 use-vrf defaultlogging timestamp milliseconds I can ping the server from the nexus.Thanks

Ben Alex by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with 3750 switch. After electricty problem switch start using RPS 2300 but after problem is solved, my switch is not reverting back to its own power supply. I have 6 switches in the stack and its impossible to restart the stack. The ...

Could you tell me that is n-isl under the show command?this came when two sides are in default setting. once i configured encapsulation to isl, it changed to isl.What is difference between isl and n-isl? thanks,Han

Greetings to all Prof. and Engr. here in community a GOOD DAY!!!Scenario 1.Ncomputing Server 1 Address: 192.168.85.216Ncomputing Server 2 Address: 192.168.85.215I have a 20 VLAN ID's created in SGE2000 (Layer3 Mode). My 2 ncomputing server was a memb...

HI, I am trying to set up the Cisco 867w ISR router but am having many issues with this device. Firstly, the ATM0 port was not recognised. After raising a support call with Cisco and an IOS upgrade to IOS 15.1 this has now been resolved.Now I can't c...

cityfibre by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,        I would like to know how to allocate bandwith for a LAN..Kindly help me out of this..The scenario is : I have 40 systemsI like to have some limited bandwidth for 20 systems and a bandwidth range for another 20.The systems are conne...