Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I am in the process of getting a video stream transmitted out (using a Vbrick) to a customer on the internet, but our tests thus far are showing that the vast majority of the UDP packets are not getting through our router.In my router configuration, ...

kjwlasc01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am having an issue with a 2801 router. After succesfully starting the router, I get the question if to start the auto setup and i am supposed to answer yes/no, the problem is i cannot input any response either yes or no, the router seems to j...

Resolved! AIR AP 1261

Dear all,We have bought any 1260 APs for our WLAN. I understand the description, that they have in 802.11n configuration a speed from max. 300 MBit.But all APs in our house have only an output from 144 MBit. What can I do or configure, that they have...

r.t by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Don't ask why but we tried downgrading the system image of our nexus 5010 from version 4.1 to version 4.0 and that's were things started to get nasty.The system seems to load fine but right at the end we get the  "vdc manager 2, vc_online: vdc1 ha...

Cpartner1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have connected some switches and there are a few weird things. I used a straight trough utp CAT5E cable.WS-C3560-48PS-S (DIS-02) Fa0/1 - Fa0/1 WS-C2950-24 (ACCESS-02) (Link does not come up)WS-C3560-48PS-S (DIS-02) Fa0/25 - Fa0/1 WS-C2950-24 (AC...

Looking to move one of our Nexus 5548's a few floor down to another server room. Need to uplink it back to our main server floor over 10 gig which will be approx 500ft away. What is the distance limitation over fiber for 10gig ? The transceiverswe ar...

dclee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way to tell what version of SNMP is running on a particular IOS router?Is there a way to force it not to use SNMP v1?

jkeeffe by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been told before that when a supervisor card goes down in one of the VSS chassis, the line cards on the same chassis will also go down.  Is that true?  So if I have server directly connect to the line card in that chassis, they will be impacted ...

Hello,I'm in the process of deploying N7K in my two datacenters and have run into a problem with OTV.The topology is quite simple:- 4 Cat6509 as Core-routers connecting the two sites. The Core network operates as a full-mesh Layer3-core, with OSPF as...

hi guys,I have a problem. I can't delet the this role:role name priv-0rule 1702114848 unknown unknown unknown   rule 0 unknown unknown unknown   rule 0 unknown unknown unknown   rule 0 unknown unknown unknown   rule 0 unknown unknown unknown   rule 0...

Resolved! Trunk ports

Hi,if i connect a pc on a trunk port will it get an ip address ?int fas0/1switchport mode trunkswitchport trunk native vl1but i have tried this config and it gets an ip address? how is it ?int fas0/1switchport mode trunkswtch port trunk native vla1sw...