Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm having out put drops on ths interface which is an access port connected to a server.I  removed the server and connected it directly to the host using a crossover cable and there was no packet drops, can anyone explain to me why that is the case? ...

Gsiaw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I will configure Cisco router 3825 at WIC slot 1 to support 2 T1's circuit. We already have aT1 link @ WIC slot 0 of the router which is configured on the serial interface.I need to know if i configure the following to support the new 2 T1 circuit...

Hi all experts. I am using ASA 8.0. Following is the simple topologyPc1--------------------------ASA-------------------------------Pc2      outside 0                         inside 100Now what i have read that traffic from higher security level to lo...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to deploy WS-C2960CG-8TC-L switch using 100m multi mode fibre SPF. I have some spare GLC-FE-100FX . Are they compatible and if not what SPF is most suitable to use?

wgleeson by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Here's the issue that I could use some ideas on.  I've created a four physical port channel group using LACP and ethernet gbics from a switch I'm adding to our core 3560.  I've verified that the ports and channel groups on both ends are not shu...

rlpspaden by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! EBGP reactivation

Hi to all, i'm studying for the CCNP route module.Following you can find the topology creates to test basic BGP.My question is very simple.My topology was running correctly. Between R6 and R7 was running EBGP. Then, for testing purpose, i shutdown th...

Hello all, I would like to configured AAA Radius Authentication for cisco equipment access. The radius server is connected to windows Active Directory to check the username/password. My worry is that if I simply configure aaa, all users who are in Ac...

josedunet by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am getting these types of errors on a 2611XM router. Anyone got a clue?dis-xak#sh logSyslog logging: enabled (0 messages dropped, 2 messages rate-limited,                0 flushes, 0 overruns, xml disabled, filtering disabled)    Console log...

Hi,kindly explain eaning of below -when i assign a port to a vlan and enable spanning tree portfast feature, i get following message -sw#spanning-tree portfast%Warning: portfast should only be enabled on ports connected to a single host. Connecting h...

Dear Expert,On 25/F, the IP segment and VLAN assignment are as following: detail please reference attached file and diagramR2FE0/2: 192.168.60.0/24FE0/1: 192.168.50.0/24FE0/0: 192.168.254.0/30R1FE0/0: 192.168.254.0/30FE0/1.11: 192.168.11.0/24FE0/1.12...