Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Upgraded a 6509 with dual Sup720's to a 6509E Chassis.  after installing the 2 SUP720's in the new 6509E chassis the SUPs boot to RMON any time they reload.  From RMON I am able to use the boot command to load the IOS.  I have used the BOOT= command ...

clpaul by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends, I have one Cisco 1603 router which got only one Serial & one 10/T Ethernet port,I need a converter which I can connect top on serial port to connect to my ADSL router via Ethernet port, (this will be used as home router for my practice,...

Hi all experts. I was practicing ip pim accept-register and i encountered the following issue. Pls guide me in this I have 3 routers connected as shown belowR1------------------R2--------------------R3Source              RP                    ClientF...

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have uploaded a topology diagram of what I am trying to do. Basically I have a DMZ ASA and another ASA on the inside of our network. The ASA on the inside connected beneth the 4507 is the firewall for our datacenter. The datacenter ASA then connect...

Hi,We have following setup -WLC and AP are in vlan 4001.When I type sh mac add table command in core switch, i am able to get client's mac learning thru gig5/5.But when i try to get it from edge switch, i cannot see mac of client. I can see mac of AP...

The setup is as followsCisco 3750 gig port is connected to Cisco 1200 AP Fa port. totally 3 APs are connected. All APs use PoE.The problem isI am getting the following logs in switch.  But there is no corresponding logs in AP. I am getting theses log...

- Card is an onboard Intel NetXtreme gigabyte Ethernet card.- No option to set to auto-1000, only auto, 100/full,half and 10/full,half- PCI expansion cards will not work in the PC (Tried 2 different cards, they both work in other PC’s on the same typ...

we have some 800 routers and we are looking to better manage them.  sometimes we are seeing high cpu but not sure what's causing it.  also, is there a way to manage the ips services on the router, how can we tell if we are being attacked and if the i...

Hi All,I'm getting slow network performance from a few blade servers and was hoping to clarify something.  I have the above switch, a WS-CBS3020-HPQ, and some of the status lights are blinking amber, while some are blinking green.  This is when the L...

Joe by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes