Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

What i need is how to apply this code on many devices?I tried to make a text file with many IP addresses in it, but the code was applied only on the last IP i had on my txt list! from netmiko import ConnectHandlerfrom getpass import getpasspassword =...

Moudar by VIP
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all.I'm in the midst of doing some upgrades on some switches running old software.  We have a 3850 stack with 2 units running 03.02.03.SE (needs an upgrade for sure)When I check on the flash of both units I notice no files at all in flash-1: - swi...

Paddy S by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm going to replace the FEX attached to N7K. Will N7K FEX config disappear if FEX is removed? I am going to do port-channel shutdown, replace the equipment, and Port-channel up again.   What I want to know is that when FEX port-channel is shutdown >...

Questions by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to upgrade the IOS device WS-C3560G-24TS, but I am not able to identify this model on the CIsco software portal.Can someone help me?

I have built out a new pair of 9500-40A switches with stackwise-virtual and they appeared to be running quite well with the exception that I couldn't get a neighbor for EIGRP. I just upgraded to 16.6.3 and now the stackwise-virtual command and it's c...

campbech1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have about 25 Aps connected to this switch and I was just trying to understand why I have high CPU and if the processes below are indicative of something that might be wrong with the switch or the config. There some traffic going through but nothin...

joshhboss by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Resolved! Dual WAN Routing

Hello,I am not savvy and will likely have to look up everything that someone suggests I try.  Please have patience with my post and excuse any ignorant requests.I would like to have two ISPs at my home.  I would like ISP A to service all home connect...