Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

We have a WS-3560 switch running IOS c3560-ipbasek9-mz.122-50.SE3.bin, this switch is an access switch user are getting drop off network when using IE, Outlook and web app's. When we check the interface counter error we see the output below, out disc...

I have read different articles concerning combining trunk ports on a Cisco switch.  I have five 3750X switches stacked together and currently have just the top and bottom switch 1GB Fiber ports trunked together connecting to the core.  This creates a...

gdrandles by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everybody, Has anyone used the new USB cables that comes with new 2960s and new 3750s switches?I downloaded the driver for it seems to be only for XP/Vista because I installed it on my Win7 x64 and no success.Regards,DL.

Dennis Leon by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone ever tried a "Cisco-compatible" SFP 1-Gbps or X2 10-Gbps module from Transition Networks? I can save a lot of money if I buy these rather than Cisco-made SFP and X2 modules. I'd be putting them in 3750-X and WS-X6716G-10G-3C, respectively....

m.glosson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi every bodyLet say we have a layer 2 switch connected to two host h1 and h2 via hub. My question is will switch be able to realize it has to use half duplex or wehave  to configure it explicitly ?At  work this is the set up:    ethernet -------comp...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have the responsibility of possibly setting up load balancing for a couple of our branch offices.Basically it would be some sort of router that could route between the private network and two external WAN connections and load balancing across each ...

My 5548UP won't recognize my DS-SFP-FC4G-SW transceivers.  The Storage license is installed and the `feature fcoe` is enabled.  The transceiver LED stays amber, `show interface` says the transceiver is of type "Unknown", and `interface fc x/y` does n...

9ball by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone.I need the part number for the below:Cisco Router 2800 XM VPN Module Seriesif end of life, what is the replacement? or which isr-g1/ isr-g2 can i use instead?brthankssam

rahman001 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,Could someone help me with the message I'm getting on my Log? I haven't configured that access list on my router 7200 Jun  9 00:31:48 cst: %SYS-5-CONFIG_I: Configured from memory by consoleJun  9 00:31:48 cst: %PARSER-5-CFGLOG_LOGGEDCMD:...