Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! BGP Update-source

Hello Experts,I am confused as what is the use of update-source with ebgp and ibgp.I have performed some test in lab with> configured bgp session between directly connected link ..peering is loopback to loopback..not configured any update-source at e...

Dear Experts,Im trying to establish ospfv3 with my network elements which includes Cisco and Foundry devices over the same LANI can establish the OSPFv3 between Cisco to Cisco and from Foundry BigIron to Foundry devices . But I can't establish the os...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello frnds,Just a quick quest:Can we configure stack with WS-C3750-24PS-S and  WS-C3750V2-24PS-S. I mean.. with 3750 to a 3750v2.If yes, any specifc configs needs to be done on existing switch (now running with 3570)? or it will be same as 3750 to 3...

hi,i have a very simple connectivityswitch ---- ip phone --- laptopthis is my switch configurationinterface FastEthernet x/xswitchportswitchport mode accessswitchport voice vlan 2dot1x pae authenticatordot1x port-control autodot1x reauthenticationspa...

i configured EIGRP between two 4506E switces,stp and hsrp is working fine.but i am getting the error messages shown belowFeb  8 06:50:01 GMT: %DUAL-5-NBRCHANGE: EIGRP-IPv4:(355) 355: Neighbor 10.224.204.9 (Vlan150) is up: new adjacency*Feb  8 06:50:1...

Can I use this: C3560X-48 IP Base to IP Services factory IOS Upgradeon this switches WS-C3560X-48P-L?Or IP Services upgrade only works with IP base switches and not LAN Base?thanks for your help

Hello!I'm sorry to bother you, but I couldn't find information about my problem anywhere.I have a catalyst 4506 with many vlans and I need that bonjour protocol pass between all VLANs, I already enable multicast routing and pim dense mode in the inte...

Hey everyonei have an issuei have a network and DVR which is inside this network and i have 800 (c870) routerthe issue is how can i open the port 9999 so i can watch the DVR's cameras remotelycould anyone can help me plz

george by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes