Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

wondering if anyone knows this, I was wondering if I can do tunnel interfaces on 2960's, IOS seems to have it but can't create oneas l2+ duno if it's really supported.. wondering if anyone else knows or has done itIf it does would be tremendous help ...

Resolved! ACL issue - NAT?

HelloI am trying to setup an access list that blocks Sales from accessing the Accounting server but still allows Accounting to access it.I have NAT overload running to spicen things up a bit.First I set up the ACL and applied it to the outgoing inter...

Resolved! Cisco Pix 501

Hello,This is my first post here, so if I posted this question in a wrong thread, please let me know.At my office, we have a Cisco Pix 501 router that has been working fine for last 3 years. But last couple weeks, the internet keeps getting disconnec...

I am curios to know if using the remark command has any adverse performance effects.  Particulary with a large ACL ( 2000 lines).  Wouldthe ios also have to process 2000 remarks or does it not include that when loading into cpu/ram for processing (no...

packetzen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all experts.I just wanted to confirm my concept.The global unicast address is written like this2000::/3 does it mean that following are also valid global addresses1) 3000::/32) 4000::/33) 8000::/34) 9000::/3Am i right ?

Jonn cos by Level 4
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have configured GLBP between routers (2801 cisco) but when we disconnect one router from LAN the standbby router does not negotiate GLBP.Both routers are connected to switch 3560 which is configured as layer 2.We are attaching a file showing...

Hello,We have a pair of new SLM2024s we want to add into our topology. Our current core switch is a stacked 3750. We have a 2960G attached to that. Most things work, but we can't trunk multiple VLANs between the 2024s and the other units. I've tried ...

erics by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hallo i have a old cisco 1700 and a new cisco 2901.  I have copied the configuration from old to new but when i ping any IP remote i don't have response from it. the front-end to 2901 are two cisco 3600 with hsrp by provider externalwhy i dont respon...

Hello,I have a large L2 switched network comprising of one C4507-R switch with about 190 ports. There is no redundency in the network - that is no other main switches - we have only the one. We have 1 router connected leading to a DSL providers netwo...

rob-it by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 6509-E switches using portcahnnel.  The second switch continues to learn all zero mac and sends it out to some of my access switches.  The only sniffer captures I can find show up as Fiber Channel Protocol.  Has anyone seen this?  Cisco TA...

elook by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes